Chapter 10

I'd been convinced it wouldn't fit

I'd been convinced it wouldn't fit. I was positive it wasn't going to fit. It didn't matter to me that Morgan took his cock every other day, I was untrusting it would fit in me.

Turns out, it would.

Morgan sat in my lap, fully naked now, and breathed out a soft laugh at my expression. "Does it feel good?" He leaned down and kissed my jaw. "You were just whining that it wouldn't fit."

My chest rose and fell quickly, panting quietly as I tried growing used to Caesar's cock inside of me. It felt good, really fucking good actually, but it was also really big. Laying flat on my back, my mind felt like mush.

If I didn't have such a huge size kink, it might've been too much. But since I did, I was over the moon with pleasure. "Yeah." I moaned, mouth closing a second later when Morgan kissed me. It was a quick, sweet peck.

"I can tell." He kissed me again. "You sound so cute."

Caesar spread my thighs again, never minding when they closed around his hips. I think he has a thing for thighs too. He groped them every time, taking extra care to slide his hands along them and pry them open. If he wanted, he'd squeeze the soft fat while thrusting his cock even deeper inside me.

Like now- my back arched and my lips parted with a sharp gasp. His cock thrusted quickly inside of me, throbbing against my walls as he brought us both pleasure. "Fuck." I cried softly.

Morgan slid his hands up and down my sides soothingly, watching me with such an interested expression. He was straddling my lap, and divided his attention between me and Caesar with complete ease.

Now and then he'd turn to Caesar, purse his lips for a kiss, and then turn right back to me. Or sometimes, he'd turn around, comment on how hot Caesar was, or how well he fucked me, and then turned right back around to tell me Caesar was being mean by fucking me this hard.

It gave me whiplash and made me ache from his attention. Though, that could've been from him sitting on my dick. Not inside- for now.

"Feels good." I whined.

Caesar peered over Morgan's shoulder and watched me with an interested expression. His eyes wandered my body, stopping on the way my stomach swayed with each thrust. He seemed to like it, a lot. His cock twitched inside of me as he ground his hips into mine.

Morgan eyed him over his shoulder. "Perve." He accused.

Caesar shrugged and leaned back. "Yeah." He sounded just as breathy as me and I was glad I wasn't the only one absolutely losing their mind over dick.

Caesar let go of my thighs to grip Morgan's waist. "Why don't you ride him, baby?" He seemed genuinely curious while my mind short circuited. Ride me? Will he? I prayed to whatever god was listening that he would.