[#1] Vacation

^Ring ring

Yes Hello?”

We sent you you're next mission. It's inside the red envelope. Finish it before midnight.”

Copy.”

^Beep beep

Kinuha niya ang envelope sa mailbox sa labas ng pad niya. Like what the man said on the phone, it's a red envelope, but not an ordinary colored envelope. It smells blood, the blood stain made it color red and it stinks.

Inamoy niya ang envelope and licked it on tip and made a baleful smile.

She then pulled the letter-sized paper out from the envelope and read it.

Black Jackson, 54 years old, an infamous druglord huh?”

There's a picture of a black-american old man stapled on the left-side of the paper and a note below: “BRING HIS HEAD BEFORE MIDNIGHT.”

This would be easy.”

Did I do something stupid, yeah girl if I blew it.

Just tell me what I did, let's work through it.

There's gotta be some way to get you to wan me like before.”

Nasa loob siya ng kanyang red sports car with his one guy friend and his beloved girlfriend singing happily.

Hey Sasha and Flame baby, stop singing that song.” reklamo ng girlfriend niya.

Why naman baby?”

It reminds me of your ex.”

Oh sorry bout that.”

Haha, yeah she's right dre, maybe that song reminds her of how bitter you are the time you and your ex broke up. You even kneel---”

Hindi na niya pinatapos ang kaibigan sa pagsasalita, using his left hand while his right is still holding the wheel, tinakpan niya ang maingay na bunganga ng kaibigan at tiningnan niya ito masama at saka ibinalik ang tingin sa daan.

Okay I get it pre, sorry. Hehe.” His dear friend said it with a playful smile. Damn his friend. Hindi niya alam kung bakit niya napagtitiyagaan ang kaibigan niyang yun. Of all the people, he didn't get it why he was stuck with that clown.

He's Flame Zamora, 19 years old. Solong anak ng bigating negosyante. Lumaki siyang nasusunod ang luho and following his dad's wish, he's now taking a business course kahit na labag sa loob niya. His dream is to be a famous artist. He's actually a good one, his drawings and paintings are oh so good, pwede tong ipantapat sa mga gawa sikat na pintor but unluckily solong anak siya at dahil walang ibang magmamana ng mga negosyo nila, he needs to follow his dad like a good dog.

Baby, I'm so excited na sa vacation natin.” His girlfriend is sitting next to him. Pinulupot nito ang kamay sa braso niya which annoys him. Nagdadrive kasi siya and accident prone area ang route papunta dun sa resort na pupuntahan nilang tatlo na pagmamay-ari din ng mayaman niyang daddy.

Baby, don't cling on me. Baka mabangga tayo ng di oras niyan.”

Hmp.” Nagpout at nagcross-arms na lang ang girlfriend niya as a sign of defeat. She's Katy Perona, she's also rich like Flame. Business partners ang mga daddy nila but unlike him, she can get everything she wants and her father support every decisions she makes. As in lahat, maging sa kursong gusto niya. She's fond of children kaya naman education ang kinuha niya. Flame is actually jealous of her because of that.

Tampo na agad baby mo Flame. Haha. Katy mamaya na daw kasi kayo maglabing-labing pag wala na ako. Iniinggit niyo lang ako niyan eh. Alam niyo nang single ako ngayon.” And this kalog guy is Sasha Dixon. Hindi siya kasing yaman ng dalwa. Actually hindi talaga siya mayaman. He's actually an orphan at lumaki siya sa ampunan. May nagsponsor lang sa kanya para makapagkolehiyo at ngayong graduating na siya, sobrang excited niya. He could at last earn a living on his own.

Mahaba-haba pa ang byahe nila kaya naman nagsountrip lang tatlo, nagkwentuhan at nagtawanan. But they don't know what awaits them. They don't know that their supposed to be happy vacation will be the beginning of their worst NIGHTMARE.

VOTE

and leave a COMMENT!