So close yet so far -_______-

I can still recall his voice saying ''ibay, wag mo siyang pansinin, sayo ako ngayon.'' That voice still echoes in my head everytime I hear his name. I can't stand the fact that i'm just his second choice. I've always wanted to confront him about it but everytime i try, he smiles and i'm speechless. Cause his smile can be compared to heaven. It feels like heaven everytime he looks at you and smiles innocently. ''How can the devil look so perfect, he looks like an angel everytime he looks at you with his tantalizing eyes. When i'm with him, i feel safe and i can be truly myself. But everytime the day ends, we go back to reality. Reality that he has a girlfriend and i'm just his toy. I don't know why, but everytime he asks me to company him, i automatically agree. I mean, how can you say no to such a pretty face? :)

The day before the the contest at our school, i went to their house. Whenever i reminisce this, i get chills. Cause that day, i know to myself that i've done something that i really want. I kissed him. Such soft and delicate lips. My heart beats fast everytime he draws near. When he holds my hand, i just know that, that moment, happiness is what i feel. I never want to let go of his hand cause when I do, it's like letting go of my favorite lollipop that's limited edition only.

Our relationship stayed at this way for almost 3 months. Until now, we still have contact with each other but my feelings for him also stayed that way. ''Friends.'' I don't want to ruin a relationship, but he has these traits and personality that I can't get enough of. He's the reason i'm writing this ALMOST love story. He's the reason i do exceed my limits. He is love. He is John **** :""))

Bebe kooooooo >:D< ❤

* yung link sa gilid kinakanta rin ni John palagi sa phone, singer DAW siya eh ;)

THE END.