Chapter 6

At Tsurugi's place, a Mario Kart Tournament was occurring between Shuichi, Kokichi, Tsurugi, Yamato, Haruhiko and Satsuki. Of course, it wasn't as simple as a tournament. "And that's how it's done!" Kokichi smiled getting first place in Mario Kart.

"That's like the 3rd time in a row, how are you so good??" Haruhiko asked, scooting in at a close second.

"I think he's hacking!" Yamato said, getting third.

"Yeah, there's no way someone can be that good!" Satsuki crossed her arms. She had gotten fourth place.

"Guys calm down.." Shuichi said who was in fifth place.

"Of course you take his side since you two are dating, even if you lost," Tsurugi said.

"....But you were the one who lost," Shuichi pointed out.

"Because Kokichi kept hitting me with red shells!" Tsurugi retorted.

"You should've dodged them Tsun-Tsun!' Kokichi smirked.

"Don't call me that," Tsurugi said, sighing as he got up. "I'm going to get more cookies"

"Oooo get us some more!" Satsuki requested.

"Then I'll come with you," Yamato offered, getting up.

"Thanks" Tsurugi smiled as they headed to the kitchen as he got the cookie jar he kept and began putting more Christmas cookies on a plate.

"This was such a good idea!" Yamato smiled as he hugged Tsurugi. 'Thanks for letting us do this at your place! It's so nice having friends over!"

Tsurugi felt his cheeks heated up. "It's nothing.." He mumbled before noticing something green from the corner of his eyes as he saw the mistletoe hanging above them. Yamato had noticed it too as he looked up, blushing.

"Oh, when did that get there?? Well, guess we have to do it" He smirked as he leaned into and kissed Tsurugi.

Tsurugi went four shades of red, before relaxing and kissing back. Soon Yamato pulled away with a smile. "I love you, you know that?" He said

"Yeah...I do" Tsurugi smiled before hearing a camera shutter, which surprised both of them, directing their attention to the source of the sound. Kokichi was taking a picture with his phone, as Satsuki and Haruhiko were standing behind him snickering.

"Awww look at you two! Having a makeout session in the kitchen, how vugular~" Kokichi teased which got both of them to heat up darkly as Tsurugi pulled out his gun, cocking it.

"Delete. The. Pictures. NOW" Tsurugi glared at them.

"Oh shit, I forget he keeps that on him-RUN!" Haruhiko said as the three of them dashed off as Shuchi poked his head into the kitchen.

"What's happening..?" Shuichi asked.

"Nothing weird" Yamato assured him as he sighed, not surprised. They were going to be at it for a while.