Journal (Connor Stoll One-shot)

I do not own Percy Jackson. 

~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~

Clash! Smack!

"Dammit." I muttered as I felt my back contact the ground.

"El, you need to concentrate." Percy said as he helped me up.

I sighed, why did I have Percy as my sparring partner today again? Oh yeah, because I need help with my training as Chiron said. I huffed, it's not my fault I can't use a sword. They're kinda heavy, plus they're not even my strong point.

"But Percy you have a lot more experience than me, it's unfair." I complained. He clearly has an advantage.

"Come on, it's not that hard." He smiled at me. I was about to point out that what he said was clearly false but decided against it.

"One more try but this time, keep a better grip at your sword." He said.

"Fine." I sighed, defeated.

I slashed my sword to hit him. He dodged quickly then tried to trip me by swinging his feet. I jumped then dodged the slash he was about to give me. I took a stance then quickly tried to hit his side. He dodged again but didn't notice the slash I was about to give him... Or so I thought. He quickly deflected it by his sword. As I was about to attack again... I heard a scream.

"AHHHHHHH!!"

Percy and I looked at each other. What was that? Without a second thought, we bolted to the source of the scream.

A scream as loud as that isn't really reassuring.

As we stopped to a halt, we found ourselves looking at Drew, daughter of Aphrodite, soaked with shaving cream. Her usual oh-so-very irritating face was red. I'm not sure if it was anger or embarrassment.

I smirked in amusement.

"You!" She pointed behind me. At first I thought it was me, but then she said, "Come back here, Stolls!"

I quickly turned around and sure enough, I found myself looking at two boys running away with a can of shaving cream on both of their hands.

"Idiots." I muttered under my breath. The Stoll brothers were known for their pranks at Camp Half-Blood. Of course my cabin was also one of their victims.

Will Solace, my brother, is the head of the Apollo cabin. Which means I'm a child of Apollo. My full name is Elaine Solace. People call me El since my original names are too formal.

Anyhow, Drew kept shouting some words I'd rather not say, but let me tell you, she has a quite colorful dictionary.

"Uhh, Drew, I think you better take a shower." Percy suggested.

She shot him a glare that made me want to laugh since she looked like a clown with her red face and shaving cream all over her. Percy was also trying not to laugh and if he did, Drew probably might just take her claws out and try to kill him.

The said girl stomped back to her cabin, to take shower I guess. As soon as she was out of earshot, Percy and I looked at each other, amused look on our faces. A few seconds later, we laughed. I have to admit that was priceless. It was a bit old of a prank but the way Drew acted really made it hilarious.

I noticed we weren't the only one who saw the show. Some demigods were also there, some chuckling and some laughing.

After I composed myself, I couldn't help the grin on my face.

"Well I think that's enough show for today. Let's go eat lunch at the dining pavilion." Percy said as soon as he stopped laughing. I quickly agreed since I was starving.