Extra: Elaine's Revenge

Hi guys! I decided to write an extra. It was just an idea that sorta popped out of my head. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I'll see you in the morning?" Connor asked me as we stopped in front of the door of my cabin.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Goodnight." I said, and then pecked him on the cheek.

"Goodnight." He said, giving me a quick kiss. I blushed, lightly. I slowly went inside the cabin and before I completely closed the door, I gave him a smile.

When the door was closed, I turned around and was shocked to see Kayla grinning from ear to ear.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"When did you get here?" I asked. She went and looked out the window.

"Connor? You finally got him?!" She exclaimed. I took her by the arm.

"Shut up! You'll wake the others." I whispered.

"Did you kiss?" She asked, ignoring my previous statement. I blushed at her question.

"Oh my gods, you did!" She exclaimed. I shushed her.

"Will you keep it down?" I said. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry." She whispered, giddily.

"Thank you." I sighed, letting her arm go.

"So, was he good?" She asked me.

"Kayla!"

"Oh come on, at least tell me he's a good kisser." She said. I gave her a stern look but she kept looking at me expectantly. Finally, I smiled dreamily.

"Yes, he is an amazing kisser." I said. She squealed.

"Oh come on! Let's go and to your bed. I want to hear all about your all new relationship with him!" She exclaimed dragging me.

"I will, but first, you've got to help me." I said. She turned to look at me.

"There's someone whom I have to teach a lesson." I said, grinning evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Elaine, let me be free

Of this horrible curse

You've casted on me." Percy pleaded.

Annabeth tried to hide her smile. The others were, well, laughing.

We were in the dining pavilion eating breakfast. My sister, Kayla, gave an amused glance.

I smirked. Oh how I love getting even.