Chapter 7: The Tragedy

Its been a week since the Traveller was Locked up in the small Cabin at Dvalins Lair, The Traveller has been trying to find ways to escape but also has been trying to understand why.

Why Would Diluc do it? Why Stage this entire thing just to kidnap them, what did he want?Paimon was locked up in a cage like a bird that could only be opened by Diluc with 1 of the several Keys he had to the cabin.

It was Decently sized it has a Kitchen a Dinning room even a Bathroom with a Bathtub, more importantly a Queen Size bed in the bedroom.

But They would never leave for the outside. They were locked in a Chain that wrapped around their ankle but it was long enough for the Traveller to walk around the cabin.

"Paimon what do we do? He took Our Weapons and Means of Communication, He even blocked us from using the waypoints.."

The Traveller sighed sitting on the bed. No Communication,No weapons.

"Using My Elemental Skill wont work either I tried to break the chains even the cabin but its like he's proof the house with some alchemy to prevent me from using My elemental skill.."

The Traveller Groaned in frustration.

Meanwhile...

"Diluc You were the last one seen with the Traveller tell me where were they"

The Calvary Captain Slammed his Hands down on the bar In front of the red head.

"For the Last time I told you they were at Dawn Winery with me for a visit and then they left that was the last time I saw them."

He Lied but it was easy for him to lie especially when it came to you. He couldn't let you be found, No not when your already his.

"Now if thats all you wanted to ask, You can Leave"

Diluc Scoffed Drying off the last glass and putting it aside. The Calvary Captain Kaeya Sighed Frustrated but left,eyeing Diluc one more time in suspicion.

Diluc Finally Glad the Nuisance was gone started to Prepare everything. Clothes,Food,Drinks [Non Alcoholic of course],Books. Anything he'd think you would love.

He took his High ponytail off and dawned on his coat leaving Charles to manage Angels share.

He Can See his Beloved

His Light

His Pure Ray of Golden Sunshine

You were his after all......

Unless?....