My Idol

A/N: Hi guys me again! I'm going to update this more often after I finish "The Shark and The Pomeranian", (if you haven't read it I suggest to go check it out!) anyways, requests open for some canon in this fanfic!

I've always dreamed of being an assistant, well not just any assistant, I would literally die to be the assistant of the perfect singer - Momo Yaoyorozu. Aside from that, I'm probably just a subtle little girl who no one would ever notice... I mean the least I can do for my idol is supporting her by going to all her concerts, helping her up the statistics and popularity by promoting her albums and merchandise - buying all of them myself as well of course! Don't get me wrong, I still do school and all that boring stuff, but you see, I'm as small in school as in public - no one knows me, meaning I don't have a single friend... Still, I've got used to that by now, who needs that many friends when you have an idol - aka the light at the end of the tunnel - to look up and foward to, everyday.
~
Ugh school, why is there such an annoying invention on Earth, here to torture us students? Well, I'm literally going to fall asleep - if it isn't for my life-saving earphones I probably already did. "Momo and her little assistant Jirou" I scribbled, on the back of my notebook, it was filled with many of my doodles and notes of her. I sighed, sinking deeper into my daydream, completely not realising the teacher calling my name.
"Kyouka Jirou!" he banged his ruler on the desk, I almost went deaf!
"Ye-yes sir?"
"Answer the question!" I peered at the blurry black board, who in the world would know how to do this, jesus!
"Uhm...umm-"
"Alright Ms Jirou, go stand outside the classroom!" Although this is definitely not the first time, I still felt my face heat up while a few glances were threw at me as I walked out of the classroom. The teacher continued as the wind kindly slammed close the door, "well isn't this just great!" I muttered to my self as I took out my earphones and ipod. Unlocking my screen, her perfect face blinded me once again, I could never be satisfied with her beauty- and also her music! Spotify, the one and only music app I use, clicking open my playlist, I immediately hit play and the gentle streams of notes entered my ear... Unconciously, I began to hum to the beautiful melody... A few moments later, the quiet hums soon turned into loud singing, I didn't really care though, I wanted more people to recognise her pieces of art! I sang and sang, only stopped by the ringing of the bell, just as I was about to head off, I felt a tug on my sleeve, "Ex-excuse me?"
"Yeah? What do you need?" I examined the stranger, she was short, first of all, but pretty...
"May I just ask the name of the song?"
"Do you mean the one I was singing?"
"Yes! Your singing was amazing, that's why I wanted to know the name of the song!" There were stars in her eyes, shining so bright.
"Oh um- its called Your Song," I petted her hair, it was so soft!
She smiled, "thank you so much! May I please know your name?"
"Sure, Kyouka Jirou," I smiled back, "What's yours?"
"Sorry, um Jirou?" she waited.
"Oh yea, just call me Jirou-"
"I will tell you my name tomorrow, if we meet here at the same time?" Hmmm interesting, acting all mysterious huh?
"O- I don't mind, then its same time, same place, right?"
"Yup!" and with that, she skipped off.

(WORD COUNT: 576)