Four

"......You'll tell me your personal secrets."

It goes dead silent in fear. 

"What's a secret?!" You yell from across the room. Yako taps your hand, "A secret is something you keep from people because you don't want them to know. Do you keep any secrets from me?" She asks. 

You lean closer to her ear and whisper. "I think you're very pretty and cuddly." You whisper with a smile. "Oh (Y/n), you're too pure."

"Fine, I'll go first!" Yashiro yells as the attention to the room is directed to her. "M-My secret i-is... I kept an exchange diary with an imaginary boyfriend......"

(Time skip bc I don't really wanna write all of this) 

After what felt like hours of your trio sharing secrets it still wasn't enough. 

"I already know all this," Tsuchigomori says while Yashiro and Kou slump in the corner while Hanako pats their back. 

But then Kou had a breakthrough revolution. "What if we ask her." He says pointing to you 

"Me?" You say pointing to yourself while Kou nods. "Well, what do you need to know?" You say floating over to them with Yako in your hands. 

You look over to see Yashiro sniffing to grab your attention. "Can you share a secret with us?" She says with puppy eyes. "I don't think I have any secrets." You say sitting down in front of them. 

"Secrets, secrets, hmmm......" You say pondering to yourself. "Oh, did you know I'm an apparition? Or true supernatural as others call it." You say.

"Isn't Hanako also an apparition?" Kou asks. "Yeah, I remember Hanako asking me to call him an apparition when I first summoned him," Yashiro adds on.

"Ah yes, I common misconception among the supernatural world." You say making a chalkboard appear out of thin air. "As you can see, there are 4 chibis on the board. They represent Numeral. 2, 5, 7, and 8 aka me." You say 

"There really is only one difference between an apparition and a normal ghost and that is the fact of birth. Apparitions are born as supernaturals while ghosts are born as humans then die and become supernaturals." You say moving up your glasses up your nose to sound smart.

"Though very informational, it isn't a secret and we are out of time." 'says while you reply with an 'aww' while changing into a more casual look.

Both Kou and Yashiro sprung up and yelled out any minor secret they had left. 

"I won't," He says patting their heads

"I won't," He says patting their heads. "We're off the hook?!" Kou says as they both look confused. "It was (somewhat of) a joke," tsuchigomori says as you zone out the conversation but quickly zone back in when you see Yashiro and tsuchigomori 

"Hey wait!"