Chapter one

Hayden was new to the valley she heard that it was the home of karate. Hayden was scrolling on YouTube watching clips of her favorite show glee as an ad pops up for "Larusso auto group". Hayden thought to herself for a second "well erm I do need a job and this seems fun to work at I heard this Daniel larusso guy is the all valley champ". Hayden looked into it a little bit more and decided to try to get a job there.

Hayden starts to get ready for the interview she throws on a cute outfit that makes her look badass. As she gets there she makes her way inside and sees this blonde man pinning someone against a car, She then is greated by this man who is very handsome. "Hi I'm louie" the man says. "Oh erm I- I'm- erm I'm Hayden nice to meet you louie". Louie then says "so I heard you are looking for a job here at my cousins place." Hayden chokes on her words she is so star struck of louie he is so handsome to her. "Oh wow erm I didn't know mr. larusso was your cousin that must be cool to work with a karate legend. "Yup very cool, let's go follow me I'll take you to his office Hayden by the way you look great." Hayden try's to spit up words but it is very challenging because she is so flabbergasted. "Erm erm thank you mr.larusso."

As they arrive at Daniels office he starts to interview her. As an hour goes by Daniel then proceeds to tell Hayden that she got the job. "Wow thank you so much mr.larusso I am so excited to work with you, I can belive I'm in the presence of a legend." Hayden says. Daniel then process to start talking " I've seen the way my cousin louie looks at you I would stay away from him he is trouble Hayden.

On her way home from work Hayden begins to think at that last sentence Daniel said to her and it kept reapeating in her mind. "Does louie like me?, Daniel said he saw the way louie looks at me" Hayden thought to herself. "But I just met the guy! How could he like me if we just met?"

As Hayden walks into her lovely home she hears a knock on her door, a rather tall man approaches and sticks his hand out for her to shake. "I'm Matthew, Matthew Morrison I am your neighbor you may know me as "mr shue" on glee or you may now me from my amazing dancing skills. "Erm sorry Matthew but I've never heard of you before but you are rather a charmer." Hayden says. "Well thank you very much and I didn't catch your name what is it my love." Matthew says. "Oh erm the name is Hayden.

Wow Hayden thought to herself I don't know who to pick louie or Matthew.....