Chapter 25

I waltzed out the door when I heard a knock. The weekend had flown by and it was monday already. I opened the door and smiled when I was met with the gleeful face of my friend. I squealed and wrapped him in a hug before pulling away and grabbing the leggings out of his hands, making small talk as I put them away and bustled about the kitchen, getting mugs and making coffee before walking to my room to get dressed for the day.

I walked out to see Christafano on his phone texting Peiro. The two of them were madly in love and they weren't going to fall apart like me and frank EVER. I swear, the two of them were inseparable. I'm thinking of making a demand to have Peiro join his boyfriend in the task of guarding me. I didn't even need a bodyguard in all honesty, I just wanted a friend who I could trust.

My phone vibrated and I glanced at it, seeing it was a call from Lindsey. I left it on the counter, sipping my coffee and chatting with my friend, ignoring the near constant stream of notifications of calls and texts from Lindsey. The clock hit 7:30 and we had to leave, arriving at school around 10 minutes early, stopping at my locker as we chatted. I swear Christafano was like a teenage school girl all over again. Leaning on the lockers, giggling, chatting with me and smiling at people. We walked into the class a bit early, grabbing my seat at the back and continuing to chat until "Adrian" walked in. We sneered at him as he tried to get a seat near us, eventually giving up and sitting at the front. We laughed as he glowered at us, upset.