Quit

Song(s) of the chapter: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars
Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra

Jayline's POV

The hotel room door opened. I sat up on the bed. Richard walked in.

"Did you find my brother?"Richard asked. He started placing the keys on the bedside table.

"He's not coming back, Rich."I said.

"He's not going to leave me again."He said.

"Richard, you have this image of your brother that I don't know where you got it from."I said."But it's not real."

"I don't know what you're talking about."He said.

"You know your brother will leave again and you know that he's not a saint."I said.

"He may have done some things before..."He said."But my brother always comes back...for me."He walked out of the room.

After two more hours, I called Justin because Richard hasn't come back to the room.

"Hey, is Richard with you?"I asked.

"No, he's not with you?"He asked.

"No."I said."He left two hours ago and hasn't come back."

"I know he was to Tyra earlier."He said."I don't know what they talked about but he left upset. He looked like he was about to cry."

"Alright."I said.

"Do you want me to try calling him?"Justin asked.

"No."I said."If he's upset..."The door opened."He got here."

"Alright."I hung up.

"Where did you go?"I asked.

"Nowhere."He said."I drove around in the car...I had to calm down."

"You talked to Tyra."I said.

"How did you...?"

"Called Justin."I said.

"So, what did she tell you?"I already knew it was about Lisa. I didn't know exactly what.

"Lisa died in a car crash."

"Tyra told me."

"And when they found her, she had things in the car that only people who have kids would have and she does have younger siblings."He said.

"So, what does that have to do with you?"

"They went to the house and found a baby in there by itself...they went to the mom's house and the mom wasn't there, her siblings weren't there. So, the baby got put into foster care. They just found out that the baby was hers, the stuff in the car was the baby's. I was her last relationship before she died and they called my manager the other day to see if I could take the baby...I told them that I couldn't but my mom could but I need to know if I'm the father...so, they allowed me to take a DNA test to see and the results just came back. Jayda was the one who opened the evenlope and gave it to Tyra...I'm the father of that baby...and I didn't even know Lisa was ever pregnant."

"So, you have three kids now?"

"I have to go and sign some papers."He said."He gets out of foster care and to my mom's house once it's processed."He took out his phone."This is him."He showed me."He's named after me."

"Oh."I said.

"Jayline."He said.

"I think I'm going to stay in Lilliana's room."I said.

"Jayline."He said.

"I just need some space, Richard."I said. I kissed his cheek before leaving the room.