🌥the sun set🌥

Once upon a time Dream and Fundy were at his house. "Minecraft this minecraft that" they said. They kept talking about minecraft until the sun set. "Oh no" Fundy said scared. "What's wrong?" asked Dream. "The sun is down" replied Fundy. "What's wrong with the sun being down? It goes down every night" dream said. "Well... whenever the sun goes down i get extremely horny."

They stared at each other awkwardly for a hot moment. "ahh fuck its here, my ass is tingly! my dick is hard!~" Dream was hesitant before he asked "do you want me to help you?" Fundy nodded in desperation. "Alright, let me start" he kissed Fundy passionately. Fundy kissed back and started to use his tongue. Dream used his tongue back. Dream wrapped his tongue around Fundy's tongue. Fundy let out a soft moan as he felt Dreams bulge against him. Without thinking, Fundy started to unzip Dream's pants. Dream blushed. Dream then ripped off Fundy's pants, took his tongue out of his mouth, turned Fundy around and bent him over. "guess what I am about to do to you," said Dream.

Dream went inside Fundy's chocolate-smelling tight little bum hole with his dick. "Yummy" Dream said. Fundy's eyes widened by the size of Dream's dick "oh my god... it's so big~" Fundy managed to say while moaning. "Yep. It's all for you, my little sex slave~" Fundy blushed. They went on with anal for a long time, until... "Would you like to taste my dick after it's been in your ass?" asked Dream. "Only if I can taste your cum too daddy" replied Fundy. "Oh most definitely~" Dream yanked his 7 inch dick out of Fundy's now torn apart bum hole. He lied down on the bed and dragged Fundy by his tail. He put Fundy's mouth on his hard standing up dick and moved his head up and down on his dick with his hands. Fundy mumbled something but it couldn't be heard over Dream's dick being down his throat. What's that cutie? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my dick~!" Dream cummed down Fundy's throat. Fundy really loved the taste of Dream's cum, but he couldn't breathe.

Fundy was desperately trying to breathe as Dream's cock was in the way of his lungs. After a few minutes, Fundy passed out. Dream kept going but he sensed something was wrong, then he realised, Fundy had passed out. He quickly took his dick out and began performing passionate mouth-to-mouth CPR on Fundy. Fundy finally woke up. "I am so sorry for making you pass out please forgive me" begged Dream. "Only if I can have some more cum daddy~" said Fundy. "Oh yes definitely" replied Dream. He put his dick into Fundy's mouth again, being extra careful so he doesn't almost kill him again. He cummed lots into Fundy.

Dream looked outside and noticed that the sun was rising, so he pulled out. "The sun is rising babe" Dream said. "Oh, then my horniness will be gone for the day. Thank you for helping me with my nightly horniness tonight, it's uncomfortable having to use my tail every night!" "Anytime, if you ever need me to fuck the horniness out of you, call me" Dream replied. "Most definitely will come back~" Fundy said.

A/n - Part two coming soon! Leave suggestions below :)