He...

Is it a creature? Is it a human? Or is it some other inhuman unnatural demonic species? I could not decide what it was. Or to be specific what was him. I was sure that whatever the thing is, it's of male affinity. I cannot be sure how I knew it but somehow I knew it.

Standing in front of me was an almost seven foot tall fully hooded figure. Only its lower jaw and hands could be seen. His hands had long black talons. However the strange thing was that he was grinning. But none of his teeth were human-like. All of his teeth were sharp fangs. He was inhumanly pale.

He came two steps forwards towards me. I backed away two steps out of fear. He stopped, grinned more, which made a chill go through my spine. Within a flash of seconds, he was like a metre away from me and now he was so close in front of me. He was so close that I could see his inhumanly sparkling crimson eyes. I could even feel the heat radiating off his body.

He brought his face to my level and spoke with a deadly whisper in my ear...
" You know I just love the exact face you are making now."

I was almost in a state of fainting. But I didn't know how was I still standing with a conscious mind. It's like I didn't have any feeling other than just fear and fear. Was I going die then? Was this creature going to kill me then? But I didn't want to die. I had my whole future in front of me. But then, I was going to be killed by him I didn't even know.

I felt moisture covering my cheeks. He cupped my face with his hands and I could see how sharp his talons were. His hands what I thought, however, had an exactly opposite feeling. I thought his touch to be freezing cold but it was comfortably warm. He wiped away my tears. What did he want? What was he trying to do exactly? Was I not supposed to be killed by him? Or did he want something else?

He said in a seductive voice...
"As much as I like afraid faces, I hate crybabies like you. You might be thinking that I came here to kill . But nah! I particularly now have no interest in killing you.

I said," T-t-then w-w-what d-do you w-want?"

He chuckled and went on in the same seductive tone, "What I want? Do you really want to know what I want dear one? But you can't give me what I want now sweetheart! When time comes I will obviously get it out of you. And now it's time for you to say me bye-bye sweetheart!"

Then he pulled my head towards his big muscular chest and I swirled into nothing but darkness and darkness and darkness....

I woke up screaming. I found my self soaked in sweat. So this was it. It was all a dream. But wait! If it was a dream then why am I lying in my terrace? Because I don't remember a single moment laying down on the terrace! Well somethings are always better to be kept in mystery than knowing the reality, isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my dear ones!! So I published the other chapter and here it is. Comment how you felt after reading it. Love you all!!🥰😘💞💕