[ Things Left Unsaid ]

--- 

"Oh.." That caught George off guard. 

Dream smirked and a small laugh escaped lips.

"Some things are better left unsaid." George jokingly rolled his eyes. 

"Not necessarily." 

"Why do you say that?"

"Some things need to be talked about."

George shifted his posture and looked at his hands. 

"You're nervous." Dream pointed out.

"What?" George scoffed. "Where'd you get that idea?"

"Body language. They made me learn it for months on end." Dream told him. 

"Oh.."

"Why would you be nervous, George?"

"It's dangerous."

"What's dangerous about this?"

"There's obviously a reason we didn't say things before, right? Why say them now?" George insisted. 

"Because we had something to lose back then."

"Don't we have something to lose now?" George tilted his head. 

"George..look around. If I let you escape, I die. If I carry out the job, you die. Tell me what we have to lose."

George thought for a moment. He was right. They were both on death row for this situation. 

George nodded. 

"Exactly." Dream smiled. "What were we talking about again?"

"Uh.." George hesitated. Was he ready for this? Not at all. "The night we kissed."

"Right..we never did talk about it, did we?"

"Not at all. Things could've been so much more different." George looked down. 

"Would you have wanted it to be different?" Dream looked at him.

"I don't know..maybe?" George shifted again. 

Dream nodded. "Yeah, maybe."

George looked down. "You regret it, don't you?"

"Wh-" Dream got cut off.

"Yeah, sorry. It was stupid to bring it up aga-"

"George! What are you talking about?" Dream laughed lightly and put his hands up in an attempt to stop George from talking. 

"Huh?"

"George, I don't regret anything about that night. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made."

"Wait.." George tilted his head up. "What?"

"I would do it over, and over, and over again if I would ever get the chance." Dream admitted to him.

"You have the chance.." George said under his breath. 

"What was that?"

George looked up, trying to look confident, but inside he was melting in fear. "I said you have the chance."

Dream looked at George, craving him. He had been craving this since the last time. He placed his left hand on George's cheek. 

He leaned in slowly, and George nodded as an act of consent. 

Their lips were so close, not quite touching, but Dream could feel the warmth radiating from them.

"A1! We need you in Wroxham as soon as possible. This is urgent. Over.", A voice rang through a walkie-talking sort of device from Dream's pocket.