Wankorum

A/N: hey yall latin freakies. this goes out to all the people who have ever wondered what Caecillius is like in bed. i know their are many. so, obviously, the actual smut will be in latin with hints of lenglish (latin english) for authenticity. I hope u enjoy this great historical romance.

The sun rose peacefully over the sea bit in front of Pompeii. The city began to move, as ancillas moved down the via and shopkeepers started opening their tabernas. Metalla woke up. She was quite annoyed because her stola was all tangled and she was also stuck in a loveless marriage. These two things had nothing to do with each other, but both of them were annoying in the moment.
Caecillius, however woke up with a protelo rigida. Thank god he no longer shared a bedroom with his wife. Caecillius was actually a sex god but no one knew because he had a wart. In recent years, however, their amazing sex life had dried up, because now they had one child their seemed to be no reason to "Rock Vesuvius," as the locals called it.
Metella woke up at dawn and started to get up when she saw Caecillius. He was turned away from her, and making strange giggly movements.
"Tu es un Wanker!!," Metella exclaimed.
"AaaaaaaaHh," said Caecillius. Because he was a wanker. At least, in this moment of time.
"Non aequum ejus estis tu wanking cum ego adepto nulla action," Metalla protested. "Cresente meum rubus," she exclaimed. Caecillius cringed. He didn't want to know the state of her pubes. This was very awkward anyways.
"Ego autem vadam quo vale ad opus," he said quickly. Metella who obviously on that time of the month. It would be best if he just scadoodled the hell out of their. But just as he was pulling on his toga and heading straight for the door, Metella flung herself at him.
"Placere placet, obsecro volo impetro, latronibus, blasphemebat!!" She looked up with pleading eyes. "Tu es... rail me?"
Obviously Caecillius was shocked, but also kinda into it. "Ok," he said, giving her a sensual thumbs up. Metalla looked very pleased and immediately said she would go out to get some Lingarium. Meanwhile Caecillius decided that instead of going to work he would go to see a mercator about some sex toys to spice it up.

A/N: Hey. Heey. I felt this music really set the scene, feel free to listen whilst u read 💖💖💖💖 Also im going to write another chapter this seems like its going to be a long one.