The nightum

When Metalla came home Caecillius already had the handcuffs ready. He beckoned her towards him and then clipped her in. In a very high pitched voice he screamed in her ear "CALL ME PAPA!" Metella was already very turned on- their was reason everyone called Caecilius the Papa of kinky sex omg his so fucking good at banging around town. "Yes," she moaned. "CALL ME PAPA!" he continued in his very high voice. "Yes papa," she moaned. Then Caecillius decided to work his way down, and he unclipped her bra as her huge bandonkadonker knockers fell out like an avalanche. He was trapped. "Help," he said, weakly. "Whoopsie, sorry papa," Metella said. She let him out. Although this was traumatic Caecillius was kinda into pain so now he was even hornier. He was making seagull noises like he always did when he was very turned on. "KakaKkkaAaaEeeiUuKkakak!" he screamed. Metella was used to this from when the conceived Quintus. He worked his way even further down, brushing her stomach with his wart, sexually. Then he took her underpantuses off, to reveal a pussum which had not been shaved since the dawn of time. It also smelt of fish sauce, but that was ok because Caecillius was into some kinky shit. "Scrummy," he moaned as he went down on her.
A/N: i feel impure now. this is not ok. i need help. Im stopping now the rest can happen in your imagination ok? cool.
After the amazing sex metella started to feel very sick, so she threw up. Omg im pregant she said, and Caecillius said "what shall we call the baby?" "Foetus deletus, because i dont fucking want it 🥺🥺 "she said "ok," Caecillius said.

The end

Here is another really good song to listen to 💖💖💖