TITPNTP 4

"Hmm, that's interesting" Jungkook says, giggling

"Hmm, that's interesting" Jungkook says, giggling. He then nears his face to Taehyung's, squinting his eyes.
"Hyung, how about you? What do you think about having a vampire mate?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Well, I would like that, we'll live forever" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I like the thought of that, having to live forever with the guy you love and having a family" Jungkook says as he giggles, daydreaming. Taehyung stared at him, smiling. He got everything his old mate had, he looks so much like him. The only difference is the mole under the lip.

"Well, bye for now, hyung. I need to take my break" Jungkook says as he stood up from his seat. Taehyung looks up at him and chuckles.
"I needed to go anyways, we'll... Take care, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says as he ruffles Jungkook's hair. The younger smiled before he waved goodbye and walked away. Taehyung sighs, looking down at his hands.
"How will I let him know that he looks exactly like my mate? Or that he's the reincarnation of him? What will his reaction be to finding out I'm a vampire?" He mumbled to himself, shaking his head.

"How's hanging out with that Taehyung guy?" Jimin asks as he chewed on his burger.
"Well, he's okay... We talked about vampires" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"I thought you don't believe in vampires?" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Well, I'm now interested, what about it?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Jimin laughs, shaking his head.
"Well, I mean, he's handsome, but I'll be loyal to my Yoongi" Jimin says, giggling. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head as he just chewed on his burger.
"You're just jealous, Jungkookie. Confess to Taehyung" Jimin says, wiggling his brows.
"Hyung, we just met like a few weeks ago, isn't that a bit weird and I'm rushing?" Jungkook says, while Jimin shrugs.