part 2

For the people who says Subhadra is not an yogmaya and for the people who says Draupadi as Parvati,lord Vishnu's sister
Well let's see
1.If Draupadi is Parvati then she  would not marry 5 husband and especially who are devas.if you're saying so then it would be an insult to Mata Parvati who is like a mother to the devas and you're insulting a mother's love.
Well now everyone's question how you're saying Subhadra as yogmaya.
2. Everyone will agree with me as Arjun as Rishi Nar which is told by ved vyas himself and he mostly lived in forest.
3.yogmaya born as yashoda's daughter and gives pain to her during the pregnancy and childbirth so definitely she can't get rid of karma by just leaving to her abode.
4.if you're saying Subhadra as trijata, a demonic woman who helped sita when she was in ilanga in Ramayana, then let remind you something trijata herself says that Sri Ram is like a son to her so she definitely can't be born as a sister to him they're folklores.
5. In Ramayana, shanta Devi is told as yogmaya, who is an elder sister of Ram and who gave all her worldly pleasures for the sake of her father who desired to have a son .Lakshman who served  Sri Ram as an younger brother takes birth as Sri Balram as a elder brother to get served by Sri Krishna likewise Devi Shanta who left everything as an elder sister of Sri Ram takes birth as Devi Subhadra to get everything as an younger sister by lord Krishna . Everything is karma.if you're a Mahabharat lover , Arjun lover, krishna lover then definitely you will be a Geeta lover which was given by krishna to Arjuna and the Geeta's  central teaching is everything is karma .
And if you're the person who says Subhadra doesn't gone through any pain she is a bubbly girl who hides behind her brother then we'll it's her karma she had lost everything only for the sake of her father and the main sacrifice which led to the birth of Sri Ram and his brothers in her previous birth so she has every right to enjoy in this birth of hers.
Again I remind you Sri Krishna never do adharm if you're saying so then just remember Draupadi is devoted to him if you're questioning her friend who saved her from everything then you don't have any right to say that you're a Draupadi fan

6.Then everyone will question why it has to Subhadra as yogmaya not Arjun's other wives if you see yogmaya will definitely be related to lord Vishnu as she is his Maya we can say that Arjun's any other wives other than Draupadi and Subhadra are not close to krishna. As we all know Draupadi is not yogmaya like I said in the first point then it left us with Subhadra only.
7.if you're asking why didn't she do anything if she is yogmaya, then let see, Devi Shanta is yogmaya but she didn't used her powers in her previous birth in Ramayana so she definitely not use her powers in this birth in Mahabharat also.

Conclusion Subhadra is yogmaya.