chapter 12 ~I don't want to die~

It is just around 10 Pm. Still, there is no one to see around. The street is quiet and seems like it is dead. The sounds I can hear are the leaves rustling. Above a fade zebra crossing, a traffic light frantically changes colours seeming somewhat like a disco light. All these things are terrifying me.

Even I can hear some footsteps. I didn't look back and kept on walking. Footsteps were coming towards me speedily. Heartbeat kept on increasing as footsteps.
Hopefully, I am wearing sneakers.

" 1-2-3 run ", I whispered and ran as fast as I could. Ultimately, I looked back. Four men were chasing me. They all were wearing black masks and black clothes. The first name that came to my mind. The stranger. Omg, I should not have spoken the other day impolitely. He's going to kill. I didn't want to die so soon.

Zayn and I just become good friends. I just don't wanna die soon. I am still running. I turned left, I saw a narrow lane and hid there. Four men passed near me; they didn't see me. What do they want from me?

Took a deep breath; I peeped to see they are gone or not. Oh God, they were still searching for me. I Steeled myself, went inside the lane. Due to no light, I stumbled across something. Ugh, my leg.

One of the four men comes near the lane; I hid behind something. I didn't know what it was. Indeed, they will get to know I am hiding here. Please, god, help me. I didn't commit any mistake. Why all this happening to me! I closed my eyes and started praying.

I am sorry, I should have not to talk like that to the stranger. I was murmuring, I am sorry. Please, leave me.

" Hey, someone is here ", He spoke to another man.

Oh God, Now I am going to die. They know I am here. My brain wasn't working; what to do now, " Meow- Meow", was a horrible step. Why Did I meow? Shit. Now, they will find me.

" It's a cat, dude", Another man spoke up. What? I wasn't a cat. Wow, It worked. Haha, He is stupid. Haha, they believed it's a cat. That is silly. I chuckled. Instantly, I put my hand on my mouth. They could hear my chuckling. Do be careful. Slowly, I stepped back.

Unfortunately, my phone ringed. No-no-no. Such a wrong timing. Ugh, I took out my phone. It stopped ringing. I about to switch off, it ringed again and started Flashing. Shit!

Ethan's name was flashing. What the hell he wanted from me right now! Ultimately, I decided to pick up.

"Hey", I spoke in a low voice.

"Hey Honey", I heard someone from behind. Oh God, It's the man who was chasing me. I was panicked.

I looked up. He took off his marks. It's Ethan. My jaw dropped. What the heck? Why is he chasing me? I leaned back my head a Little.

" Hey Ava ", He had a sarcastic smile on his face. He is up to something disastrous

"What do you want from me? "I cried out.

" Good question, But wait, you will get to know me soon."

He stepped towards me; I plodded back. Smartly, I stood up gradually and ran. But the lane is closed from another side. Oh no.
Ethan laughed.

" let see how much you can run."

" What do you want."

" Oh honey, Do you remember last week? Slap?"

" I can explain."

" I don't need any explanation ", he shouted, "What the hell do you think of yourself, huh?

I didn't utter anything and kept looking at him. The other three also came. Marks are still on.

"It's your bad luck, anyways. Initially, I was not going to share. We can enjoy ourselves alone. But Nah, you and your little brain. "

He is too close. I pinned against the wall. I am panting heavily. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

" I didn't understand ", I said in a low voice. He stepped back and started ambling.

"Honey, You are so innocent. Let me explain", he faced me again, " Marks off, guys."

The other three took their marks off. I am flabbergast to see. One was jack, his friend, also one who tripped me. He smirked as the other two did. The other two are also his friend. I don't know their names. Oh my goodness.

" Remember him? Jack. He likes you from the day you come. You are truly hot and sexy", He smelled my hair and groped his finger over my lips, and licked his finger. It make me feel so disgusting, " So, I made up this plan. It was effortless to trick you."

He added, " After the date, I was going to do sex And then broke up. You honestly thought I love you", he sneered, " Now, you will regret it. You should've said yes."

Tears are shedding from my eyes. How the hell I trusted him and cursing the stranger all the time for ruining our friendship. He is such a nasty man.

" I trusted you, Ethan. I thought you are a decent guy ", I dropped to the ground.

" Your bad, darling", he bent down, " I warned you. Zayn is a bad guy. Be careful"

He didn't stand up, " it was about me. Zayn is a great guy. But he always snatches my happiness!" And punched on the wall behind me.

He smirked and grabbed my chin, " how dare you slap me, huh? "

"Please leave me", I cried out.

" Nah, not easily", He got up and took his jacket off. I know what he is going to do next. No-no. He clenched my shoulders. I tried to run, but he was too strong to let me. But I still tried. He handcuffed my hands behind me.

" Jack, first you. Honey, you don't be over smart, Enjoy, " He winked and turned his face away, " And most importantly, no one can hear your scream here. Your efforts are in vain."

Why is this happening to me? What mistake had I committed? Please, someone, help me.

" I will file a complaint against you all if you dare to touch me "; I gathered the courage and spoke up.

They all laughed, " Who will tell them, huh? If you dare to tell. You will be dying", Jack said menacingly.

Hey, guys. Thanks for your support. What do you think, what is going to happen next?
Do share, vote, and comment!