five

What am I supposed to do? Lisa thought panickly to herself.

Just then, the two of them jumped in shock when Mr. Yang's body suddenly fell into the floor, not moving. They were confused for a second until Jisoo's voice rang in their ears.

"You guys didn't forget about me, did you? I'm still here, I just couldn't shoot before because you guys were moving too fast and I was afraid I might accidentally shoot you."

Lisa and Chaeyoung immediately let out their breath, turning their attention to the window. For a moment, they did forget that they had a sniper with them.

"You guys really forgot about me?" Jisoo asked in disbelief, causing the maknaes to chuckle. Jisoo shook her head, mumbling to herself, "I pity myself."

Chaeyoung giggled at her words, but her giggling immediately stopped when she heard something. She was trained as a spy so she had better hearing then normal people. Chaeyoung narrowed her brows, trying to focus on the sound.

Lisa, who noticed Chaeyoung's sudden silence, immediately whispered to her, "Rosé? What happened? Is everything alr-"

"Lisa, go grab the vaccine while I prepare the rope, we need to escape. Teddy Oppa, we're leaving now."

"Okay, on my way."

Lisa's words were cut when Chaeyoung suddenly spoke in a rushed tone. Lisa stood there blankly, confused by what had happened.

"NOW!"

Lisa flinched when Chaeyoung snapped at her, feeling confused but still obeying the older girl's orders. She grabbed the suitcase from the box while Chaeyoung ran towards the window, busy preparing the special ropes. Those were ropes specially made by their agency's scientists, which would shock you with electricity if you touch them, unless with a special material that only the agents had. The ropes could only be cut by a special iron too.

"Lisa come help me!"

Lisa quickly obeyed the girl's order again, bringing the suitcase with her.

"Can you, at least, tell me what happened? I'm so confused," Lisa asked desperately as she helped Chaeyoung preparing their escape. Their plan was to escape from the window by sliding down the rope and then Teddy will pick them up, because obviously escaping from inside the hotel wasn't a good option. They don't have to worry about being seen because their outfits were specially designed so it could camouflage with their surroundings.

"There are around twelve guards running towards you guys," Jisoo decided to explain from their in-ear, seeing Chaeyoung was too busy to answer the maknae's desperate question. She had seen from the CCTV just as Chaeyoung yelled, and she immediately knew why Chaeyoung was acting that way when she saw a group of guards running on the stairs.

"Oh my god! Twelve?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yes, that's why we have to be fast. They're almost here, come on— move faster!" Chaeyoung rushed her and Lisa nodded, working faster with the ropes.

"They have arrived, Chaeyoung, quick," Jisoo said nervously as she prepared her sniper gun to help the two escape, glancing at the CCTV.

"Okay we're done. You ready Lisa?" Chaeyoung spoke as she climbed up the window, reaching out her hand to help Lisa. Lisa nodded as she grabbed Chaeyoung's hand with one hand, her other hand holding the suitcase thightly.

"Three, two, one— jump!"

Both of them jumped out of the window right when the room's door was kicked open. The guards immediately pointed at the open window, running there with guns in their hand.

"Shit!" Chaeyoung and Lisa cursed as the guards started shooting at them from the window. Avoiding the bullets while sliding down a rope wasn't an easy task. Even though their outfits contain bullet proof material in it, it's still dangerous because not all of their body parts were covered. Jisoo tried her best to help by knocking over some guards, but there were still too many of them.

Chaeyoung arrived first with a hop. She quickly cut the rope with a special material, causing the rope to shattered into small pieces and disappeared in the wind — another speciality of it. Beside her, Lisa let out a breath as her feet touched the ground, trying to untie the rope from herself.

But then, Lisa was caught of guard when she felt a sudden sharp pain on her left shoulder.

Chaeyoung immediately turned her head as Lisa let out a shriek, her eyes widened when she saw the younger girl holding her bleeding shoulder in pain.

"Lisa!"

"I-I'm fine. Not a really serious injury, thankfully the bullet only grazed my shoulder," muttered Lisa as Chaeyoung cut her rope too. Right then, they saw a black Audi car driving from the end of the road towards them.

The car stopped in front of them and the two immediately hopped in. Without waiting any longer, Teddy stepped on the gas pedal and the car sped away, heading towards the restaurant where Jisoo was at.

"That was close! You guys-" Jennie's head plopped from the back seat, talking to the two maknaes. But her words immediately stopped when she saw blood dripping from Lisa's shoulder.

"Oh my god! What the heck happened to you?!" She gasped as she quickly grabbed the first aid kid from the car trunk, preparing to treat Lisa's wound.

"A bullet drazed her shoulder," explained Chaeyoung as Lisa grimaced. Jennie was one of the best trainees in medical class back then, so it only took five minutes until Lisa's wound was securely bandaged.

"Are you okay Lisa? Anything else hurt?" Teddy asked from the driver seat as they arrived at the restaurant.

"Nah, I'm good." Lisa grinned as she saw Jisoo running towards them. She rolled the window down before yelling playfully at the older girl, "Get in, Loser! We're going shopping!"

"Well, she's definitely fine," Jennie laughed from the back seat, followed by Chaeyoung and Teddy. Jisoo also laughed as she hopped inside the car.

"Pack it up Regina Manoban," Jisoo replied playfully as Lisa winked.

"So? Did you get the vaccine?" Teddy asked when they had calmed down. Chaeyoung nodded, showing the suitcase to Teddy.

"Good job, girls. You guys did it again." Teddy congratulated the girls as they high-fived each other. The rest of the ride back home was filled with laughter and jokes as the girls had finally felt relieved.

Once again, a mission was completed by Blackpink agents. And surely, there are still more missions to be completed in the future.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

.
.
.

Thank you for reading and supporting! I hope you enjoy this shory Blackpink story even tho it's not perfect hehehe~ I might make other stories but so far I don't have any idea so I'm not sure... Well, see u
later maybe never, Nyeongan!! <3