chapter 5

"HOSEOK?!?" Lisa said in shocked tone. "SURPRISE MADAFAKA" Hoseok laughed before start dancing. Hoseok is the 3rd powerful devil , after Bambam and Lisa. Since then, 3 of them are closed to each other. "Man what chu doing here?" Lisa asked and open the door widely for Hoseok. "Do you need to change yourself when im here? Such a coward. I wonder why did those Devil choosed you as the 2nd evil" Hoseok teased. "Dumb ass" Lisa replied. "You won't come here if you don't need anything. Now tell me, what you want?" Lisa asked. "chill first, let's eat something should we?" Hoseok said putting his sunglasses on Lisa's table. "Just say what you want" Lisa firmly said. "hm.. gimbap and jajamyeon will do" Hoseok said. "Gimbap and Jajamyeon had been ordered. You'll received your foods in 25 minutes start from now" Alexis replied. "You knows alot about human foods dont you?" Lisa asked. "I mean, of course. Why? You never it any?" Hoseok asked. "nope. Maybe soon" Lisa said again. Hoseok nodded.

"Well, i heard you founded your 'victim' already?" Hoseok asked. Lisa nodded. "but seems like im the one that becomes a victim here" Lisa sighed. Hoseok laughed. "Why?" He said in his laughed. "She's talkative than i thought, harder than other victims i ever have, it's not easy to deal with her" lisa explained. "Lol ahahahaahah you got that, how many long does it take? The contract" Hoseok asked again. "probably 2 years" Lisa replied. "Quite long, our longest contract was 1 year and a half isn't?" Hoseok cleared his throat. "yeah, maybe because she's the loneliest victim we ever have" Lisa said again. "Loneliest?" Hoseok repeated. Lisa nodded. "I've read the information about her. Since young, she's separated with her parents, she then lived with her grandma. However her grandma passed away years ago. She managed to live a life and study in a college, however, in difficulty. She had suffered alot." Lisa explained. Hoseok nodded. "why do i feel this?" Hoseok said in confusion. "What?" Lisa asked. "you got emotional?"  Hoseok said looking at her. "Hell nah, im just telling you, aiight?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "But seems you're" Hoseok said again. Doorbell rang, which mean the foods are already got delivered. Hoseok quickly get up to get his food while Lisa going to the kitchen to get their drinks.

"Thank you" Hoseok said before closing the door. Lisa shown up with 2 cans of carbonated drinks and a mineral water. She sit on her comfortable couch while Hoseok sitting on the floor so he could enjoy his meals. "You sure you don't want this?" Hoseok said looking at Lisa. "No thanks. Alexis, turn on the Tv" Lisa said. The Tv turned on and they both are watching Lisa's favourite movie. "Lisaya" Hoseok called. "What?" She replied before taking a sip of her drinks. "You know there's more devil around right?" Hoseok asked, munching his food. "i guess so. What with that?" Lisa asked again. "Dont you think angels are around too? since they can change themselves just like us, we don't even know if your victim is actually an angel" Hoseok said. "Why ? You scared?" Lisa laughed. "stupid , you know no matter how strong we're, we can't defeat an angel, well unless the devil that almost everyone hate the most " Hoseok said. "i wonder who is it" Lisa laughed again. "He's your your ex bestie too lol" Hoseok shaked his head before start eating again. Lisa shocked when she heard that, but then she shrugged off her thought about her 'ex bestie'.

Hours had passed and it's already 6pm. However Jennie is nowhere to be seen, which concerned Lisa. She tried to call Jennie but she didn't have that short girl numbers. She got no choice but to go out, finding the short girl. "Hoseok, just incase Jennie coming back before me, tell her to take a bath and order her dinner. She might be hungry" Lisa said before closing the door, leaving Hoseok in her house. "Did she just showed that she cared for her victim?!" Hoseok widen his eyes. He even slapped himself, to make sure it was not his dream. "Gosh Lisa, it's hurted.  You lose your mind isn't? Maybe Jennie is too pretty" Hoseok talked to himself. He then continued watching movie while eating his popcorn. Indeed a human life.

"Im homeeee" Jennie shouted. "hey lis--- WHO ARE YOU?!" Jennie said as soon as she see Hoseok. Hoseok went shocked caused him to fall down. "YAHHHH DON'T BE SO LOUD CAN YOU?" Hoseok shouted, mumbled in pain. "Sorry but WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Jennie said again. "Im Lisa's friend, and I know you" Hoseok said. He get up before looking at Jennie from head to toe. "Alexis, please order any foods for two people" he said. "Lisa trying to find you, I'll tell her, now go upstairs and take a bath" Hoseok firmly replied. "Direspectful, just like his own friend" Jennie murmured. "I HEARD YOU OKAY?" Hoseok shouted. Jennie just laughing while going upstairs.

Minutes later Lisa arrived. "I haven't found her yet" Lisa sighed. "That victim of yours already upstairs. She's annoying as hell" Hoseok said grabbing a can of beer from the table , getting one shot for himself. "Now you believe me" Lisa laughed. She sit beside Hoseok, doing the same thing as Hoseok. "Thirsty?" Hoseok teased. "I am" Lisa rolled her eyes. Hoseok laughed. While having a small conversation, the doorbell rang again. Lisa volunteered to open the door. "your order miss" the food deliver said. "Ok, thanks" Lisa said closing the door. "Call Jennie to come over" Hoseok said. "did you just told me to do so?" Lisa widen her eyes. "you're damn unbelievable" Lisa said again. She clap her hand twice before she's gone. "Dude you can just walk using your stairs, lazy evil" Hoseok shouted. Lisa didn't mind him and goes straight to Jennie's door before knocking for  few times. "Yes?" Jennie shouted from her room. "Your dinner is here already. Get it quickly before it get cold" Lisa said. "alright" Jennie replied. Again, Lisa clap her hand twice before going back to where Hoseok was. "I told you to order her food, and why did you order for yourself too?" Lisa asked when she looked at Hoseok that is enjoying his meal really much. "humans food are delicious. Can't handle my appetite" Hoseok laughed. Lisa shaked her head and sit on the couch, playing with her phone. However, she got a text from unknown number.

"Angel is around your victim. Becareful"