Let the love begin

It was a Thursday morning and school just started, me and my friend Stacy took the bus that morning because our parents were out of town. The bus was pretty full so I stood up while Stacy sat down. All of a sudden this guy that looked my age maybe a year older came on the bus, he was tall with dark hair, his eyes were a silver grey and his face structure made him all the more attractive. I brushed it off knowing I'd probably never see him again. Well to my surprise I walked into my first period class and there he was, sitting right there next to my desk. I sat down gave him a little wave and then teacher began class. His name was Liam and he just transferred from North Ridge High, our school rival. If I knew they had more guys like this, shit I'd be my schools rival too! After class I built up the courage to talk to him, this is how our conversation went...

"Hey!" I said "aren't you that guy from the bus earlier, I was there with my friend"
As he looked up from his phone he smirked a bit and said "Oh hey, yeah I knew you looked familiar, I was about to come and talk to you but you did the job for me haha" "Oh I'm Liam by the way, if you didn't catch my name"
"Oh great I'm Vine, nice to meet you"
"Yeah nice to meet you too, what class are you headed to"
I don't know why it took me so long to tell him but I was caught in awe by his silver eyes
Eventually I said "Oh um I have math, Mr. Donavin"
"Oh wow great I have that class too, let's see if we have anymore classes together" he said as he handed me his well kept schedule. To my surprise we have 4 other classes together. This day just kept getting better and better by the second.
In shock I looked up and said "well you're gonna be seeing a lot of me this year"
"I'm fine with that you're a pretty face to look at you know, and you're a really nice person"
"Mm thank you I don't get that very often" I said with a grin on my face, at that point I knew my face was as red as a tomato.
We talked some more as we walked to our next class, we even exchanged numbers.