𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝟮/𝟭𝟱/𝟮𝟭

Finally that day is over with and in the past..well that is until next year. I don't even want to think about it. I will admit that this year wasn't as bad, most people we're alone...surprisingly. I guess they must've broken up, oh well better them then me. My bestfriend Cole but we call him Coe, has been my bestfriend since the 2nd grade. I don't normally talk to boys but he's different, how I have no idea. But he has a girlfriend, and the thing about him and his girlfriend is, they've been together for 5  years. Since the 7th grade, and as you could probably imagine I was always the third wheel. Their exactly the same in school and outta school. I've hung out with them a couple times and she's actually very nice. She treats him like how I want to be treated, loved. (if anyone discovers this I promise you i don't have feelings for her it's not one of those stories.) their like "couple goals" I hate saying that cause i can't relate in the slightest way. Coe always tells me that i'll find the person that I'm meant to be with, but were in 11th grade and I'm not going to college. Online dating sites are outta the question, that's fake love and I don't wanna experience it again. Yea yea I know what you're thinking, "people do fall in love  from online dating" blah blah blah. You guys can have that but I don't want it. Online dating is what they want you to think their like it's all fake like a scam call, plus i'm almost 18. I'd get embarrassed for going on a online dating site to find love. No shade to the people that do that, but it's just not for me.

-just another dumb day.