❦︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦︎

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It's been a few weeks since training camp finished. Your relationship with Akaashi has been growing stronger by the day, you even got him to help with Bokuto and Aoi. You started texting with Aoi more often and became good friends with her. Eventually, both of you decided on a day that you and your brother could visit. Akaashi decided to tag along because he remembered Aoi's brother.

You and the taller boys made your way to the train station to catch the next one heading to Tokyo. Once you boarded the train you sat in between the two. Akaashi sat on your left, he talked to you and held your hand the entire ride. Your brother sat on your right, he was texting Kuroo about Aoi and wanting to hangout.

As you both arrived in Tokyo you took your phone out to check the address that Aoi sent you. The three of you made your way to Aoi's house, looking at the shops and parks around you. You finally arrived at her house as you started to walk up to the front door you looked around you admiring the flowers planted in the yard. You knocked on the door, but no one answered. As you were about to take your phone out to text Aoi, you heard the door unlock. As you looked back up to were greeted with a tall boy with blonde hair that looked a lot like Aoi.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" Said the blonde haired boy.

"𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝐼𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑖 𝐴𝑜𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?" You asked with a small smile.

"𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦." He answered. "𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑖 𝐻𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑖. 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑖. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

"𝐼'𝑚 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝐾𝑒𝑖𝑗𝑖. 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜." You heard Akaashi say.

"𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑜̄." Said your brother after the setter. Hideki smiled at the two boys behind you then gestured for you to come in. As the three of you walked in you looked around noticing all the family pictures on the wall.

"𝐴𝑜𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟." He said as he started walking up the stairs. You nodded as a response as you went back to looking at the pictures. Until one picture caught your eye you walked up to it and looked closer. It was a younger Aoi covered in mud holding a volleyball.

"𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙." You said giggling at her toothy smile.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ." Akaashi said as he walked up to you with Bokuto.

"𝐴ℎℎℎℎ 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡!" Aoi yelled as she ran down the last steps of the stairs as her brother followed close behind. You turned and began laughing along with the two boys you came with.

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡! 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦!" She said while pouting, but she quickly became flustered when she saw your brother. You smirked at her and she glared back when she noticed you.

*𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴*

All four of you turned to look at Bokuto as his phone started ringing. He then pulled his phone out to check who it was.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜." He said as he answered and put it on speaker.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑏𝑟𝑜! 𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑇𝑜𝑘𝑦𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑡?" You heard Kuroo ask over the phone.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝐴𝑜𝑖'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒." Answered your brother.

"𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛? 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔." Kuroo answered quickly. Bokuto looked up to face the group just to be met with gestures that it was okay.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜." He said turning back to his phone.

"𝐶𝑜𝑜𝑙! 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡?" Kuroo responded, his voice now filled with excitment.

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑁𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑚𝑎 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ?" You asked. The rest of the group agreed.

"𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛, 𝑌/𝑛. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒." Kuroo answered before hanging up.

[A/n] Sorry for the short chapter and not updating recently I've been busy with practice.