Yugioh GX oc 7

Name: Diane/Diana Rose

Age:???

H/C (hair color): Lily Purple

E/C (eye color): Mulberry Purple

H/L (hair length): Knee Length

Height: 5'4 (162 cm)

Birthday: December 8

Series: Yugioh Gx

Occupation: Student

Deck: Dark Spirits

*Body Type: Bottom Hourglass
______________________________________

               Diane's appearance

Diane wears a female Obelisk blue unifrom with black riped stockings with black knee high boots. Her hair is in pigtails (like the image above). She wears fishnet fingerless gloves. Diana often carries around a big plush bunny (like the image above but lavender purple) & a black face mask with iris purple designs.
______________________________________

              Diane's personality

Often shy & silent. Sensitive, gentle, & firm.
______________________________________

                 Diane's origins

She live in a mansion with her mother & step-father, along side with her loyal servants. The servants die & found in the storage room down stairs. Her butler, Leviathan remained alive. One time on her birthday, Leviathan give her a bunny plush. After many weeks later, he suffer the same faith as the rest of the servants. Diane found him in the closet down stairs to the left. A unknown figure tried to kill her but end up only cut her corner lip by an inch. The step- father walked in at the wrong time. Furious at what he witness, he kicked the weapon out of their hand & beat them in a coma. That's when she started experiencing night hallucinations. Since then, she started to take medications daily.
______________________________________

                 Diane's hobbies

Sewing.
______________________________________

                             Likes

Shopping, her family, plush bunny, her friends
______________________________________

                        Dislikes

Taking medication, her past
______________________________________

                (Fun)facts/Trivial

• Some Obelisk Blue students (mainly males) often harassing/picking on her for carring a plush animal.

• Diane like her step-father more than her biological father.

•Her voice sounds like gentle whispers 🥺.

•Her biological father verbally abused her.

Diane: *sit in the corner*._.

Shinju: *Pets head* it's ok Diane. It'll get better.

Diane: .......

Tola: I just remember something...Diane, don't you have a crush on Fubu-

Eva: TOLA ISTG-

Tola: yo! Calm down! I'm just as-

Diane: (=//////~//////=) i- I don't want to talk about it....& h-how do you know?

Lora: SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH *duck tapes Tola's mouth*