ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 • 第10章

"You guys are finally here!" The boys and Momoi were 2 minutes late to the gym, but that didn't bother Nijimura that much. Nijimura told them to go change until he saw Izumi and Koji. "Eto.. who are you guys?" Izumi and Koji looked at Nijimura and bowed, greeting themselves.

"Konnichiwa, my name is Izumi." Izumi stood up straight as he scratched his head sheepishly with a smile, Koji then also greeted himself and smiled at Nijimura, telling him that they are very close friends with Hinata. Nijimura listened to them and sighed, nodding his head that they could stay. "I'm sure coach wouldn't mind as well anyways, so you guys can go sit on the bench over there." Nijimura pointed at an empty bench, making the two boys thank the guy and go walk over to the bench, siting down.

They soon saw the GoM and Hinata coming back in the gym with their gym clothing on, making Nijimura smile at them. Nijimura then told the third strings and second strings to clear up the court, making it ready so Aomine and Hinata can verse eachother and see if Hinata is worthy to be in first string or not.

"I.. I've never played basketball before though!" Hinata panicked as he ran to his childhood friends, making the two laugh at the state Hinata was in now, the Generation of Miracles watched from afar as they felt more jealousy and envy inside of them, getting pissed off, yes, even Kuroko and Kise, on why they feel like this. They soon stopped as they saw Momoi running up to them with her clipboard.

"I found some information about Hinata." Momoi said with a big smile, the GoM were now interested and fully listened to Momoi.

"Continue."

"He went to Karasuno High, playing for Karasuno's volleyball team." Aomine was quite surprised, he thought Hinata was lying about playing volleyball, as the others were quite surprised that he even played for a volleyball team.

"Huh, Karasuno? Isn't that the 'fallen crows' or whatever.." Murasakibara says as he munches on his chips, Akashi hums as he puts a finger on his chin, asking Momoi to keep on talking.

"And apparently, Hinata bullied this kid on the team because he got benched." Momoi says as she didn't really believe on what she read. The GoM were surprised at that part, Hinata, the tiny tangirine bullying someone? That never came across their mind. But their minds soonly got interrupted as Nijimura called for Aomine and Hinata to get on the middle of the court.

"Alright guys, you both know the rules right?" Nijimura days as he grabs a ball from one of the third stringers, Aomine scoffs as Hinata smiles while giving an excited nod, making Aomine smirk widely.

"Can't wait to best your shrimp ass."

"Not if I beat your Gangura ass first!" The whistle blows and Aomine was the first one to grab the ball. He soon ran to the opposite side of his basket and slammed the ball in, making Hinata kiss his teeth before grabbing the ball and giving it back to Nijimura. Aomine smirked as he got back to the middle of the court.

"This will be easy." Hinata had a tick on his head as he saw Aomine holding back and underestimating him. Nijimura blew the whistle and threw the ball up in the air, only for Aomine to catch the ball again. As he was dribbling easily to the basket, he soon felt the ball not in his hands again. He looked down and had wide eyes. "EH!?"

He looked behind and saw Hinata shooting the ball in the opposite basket of his, making Aomine smirk at the tangirine. Hinata looked over his shoulders with a big smile. "Don't go easy on me Ganguro." Aomine laughed and ran back to the middle, giving Hinata a high five. "Same to you."