Chapter 1: I Have to use that

=3rd POV=

'Kuso [1] Don't pass out now!! You have to see if there are any survivors!!' she thought while clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth.

She was currently struggling to stand because of her injuries she scanned the battlefield with so many dead bodies, she walked from one person to Another to see if there alive but none of them were alive even the remaining hashiras she then stopped when she saw a body, a boy with red hair with hanafuda earrings laying on the wall, this boy was Tanjiro Kamado, with several injuries especially his left eye she then walks to him limping and checks his pulse, her eyes widen and started to water then tears began to fall she whispers "he's alive...... Thank Kami-sama [2], I'm not alone....... Tanjiro wake up please "

=Tanjiro POV=

I woke up in a void of white

'Ari? [3] where I'm I?'

But then I heard a soft voice I recognized..... Its (Y/n)-san voice?!
Where is (Y/n)-san?

"he's alive...... Thank Kami-sama [2], I'm not alone....... Tanjiro wake up please "

What does she mean alive? Alone?

Before I could say another question a blinding light took over.

=3rd POV=

After a few minutes of waiting the redhead boy opened his eyes(right eye), he finally opens his eyes, he blinked a few times, and said

"(Y-y/n)-sa-san?"

The (E/c) just sat there crying with her twin katanas at her right, she was really bloody her haori was also covered in blood but you can't tell because her haori was already crimson red with clock patterns and snowflake patterns mixed.

"Tanjiro? I'm sorry......"
She spoke

"(Y/n)-san it isn't your fault, we...  I Lost..... Is there anybody else alive?" he said and questioned

She kept quiet for a few moments and spoke with full of despair and regret in her soft voice.

"No............. you........ me........ Are the only ones alive and everybody else is........

DEAD."

"What.......?"
Tanjiro just sat there frozen his only remaining eye widening.

"is that why you said you thankful that I'm alive and you not alone, (Y/n)-San?" he said

"yes" she replied quietly
Those two stayed quiet but (y/n) suddenly realized something and said

"Tanjiro we still have hope.....but before say it let's gather everyone's bodies then we can say goodbye to them, and I'll tell you after  we gather their bodies........ okay?"

The sun and water-breathing user looks up to see (Y/n) struggling to stand but with the support of twin katanas.

He didn't say Anything but obey he grabbed a katana that was near him and stood up ignoring the pain.

Tanjiro and (Y/n) muscles were screaming to stop moving but they ignored it and continued on gathering the remains of the demon hunters and the helpers of the butterfly estate. But then Tanjiro saw his Lover's body he walked over to him and sat over them and hugged the dead body of Giyuu Tomioka and says while sobbing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Giyuu........."

He (Tanjiro) carried his dead lover's body to his precious people. It was already noon when they finished. Tanjiro and (Y/n) eyes were puffy and red, they sat and (Y/n) finally said it was also not a question

"Tanjiro, do you know I have another breathing technique?"

Tanjiro and (Y/n) look at each other, Tanjiro just shakes his head slightly signaling it a no.

"as you know I have two breathing styles, My Ice Breathing, while I also have another breathing style that I rarely use due to it being dangerous, I call it Time breathing, I have an ultimate form, the Forbidden form is extremely dangerous, it's called  Breath of Time: Forbidden Form: Forbidden Technique time travel..........."

Tanjiro just looked at (Y/n) full of hope and spoke up

" s-so.....that means we can go back and change everything?!?!"

"yes we can, however, I can only bring us a year and a half  because of my injuries that means the day you participate in the finale selection but we have to act the same before this WAR, if we don't then the future going to be a messed but the hard part is acting like nothing happened but I'll be telling past Master about this."

Tanjiro was just overjoyed that he and (Y/n) could go back and prevent many deaths with the demons but he was sad that he couldn't save his family, while he was thinking that (Y/n) was already standing he snapped out of it, and look up to see (Y/n) smiling said while gesturing on taking her hand.

"Tanjiro are you ready?"

"wait, (Y/n)-san you said this was dangerous, what are the consequences of using that form??" Tanjiro said looking at his only friend left alive, questioning what's the consequences of ruining time. 

Y/n looked him in the eyes and smiled at him, "That we will find out soon enough" She softly said, closing her eyes into an eye-smiled. Tanjiro smelled that she was lying, but didn't say anything for now. Tanjiro just gave his signature smile and spoke in a determined voice while taking her hand. 

"Hai! [4], let's do this then."

then a blinding light appeared, before the blinding light consumed him, he heard (Y/n) voice saying 

Breath of Time: Forbidden Form: Forbidden Technique soul time travel, goodbye and good luck Tanjro"

TO BE CONTINUED...... 

Kuso [1] - dammit 

kami-sama [2] - God

ari?[3] - Huh?

Hai! [4] - Yes!

*screens turn on again, Manga mode*

Y/n and Tanjiro come out of the manga.

Y/n: the fight was intense right?!

Tanjiro: yeah, it was mostly my fault for failing to kill Kibutsuji Muzan..... *he said looking down in despair, anger, and disappointment*

Y/n: it isn't your fault Tanjiro-kun..... It's mine.... *while rubbing his back*

Y/n: *sigh* It's time for Taisho's secret!

Did you guys know that Tomioka-san confessed His feelings to Tanjiro-kun after their battle with Upper-moon 3?

Tanjiro: *quickly looks up, and says while blushing hardcore* Y/N-SAN they don't have to know about that!!

Y/n: *giggles* see you guys next time~

Tanjiro: Bye-bye!

Reminder from Eji: uh....this chapter is edited, I'm planning to edit every single one of my stories in Wattpad and update them. And please remember that the character's ages are different than canon. That's all THANK YOU FOR READING!