Teenage life 1

This story has a bit of Love,life,cheat and war perfect impresion of the teenage life!!

Cast

Leah[Best freinds with channele]

Katie[Twins withKatrina]

Katrina

Channele[Mean girl]

Robert[ guy#1]

Taylor[ guy#2]

Dereck [Nerd #1]

Leslie[kissup]

in this story there will be plenty other charecters other than these!!

Dear diary

''Hate this school forever and always'' read Leah out of channeles note she discreetly passed in the middle of a test ''Whats the answer to question 4 i'm stuck'' it read on the back. [ i was nosing in on everything today as leahs mum told me to keep an eye on her,'

''Don't know'' replied leah.

''Mrs Donnya '' leslie the bossiest kid after channele said '' Channele and Leah were passing notes i suspect that they were cheating on the very important test.'' Thankfully mrs Donnya did not hear.

Channele grabbed the note quickly Purposly punching leslie on the way.

Leah looked worried than she fixed a sly grin on her face hoping she wouldn't get in trouble, as soon as Leah met Channele she' d been acting wierd and trying to be like channele more and she's even been putting more make up on wearing her hair like hers everything.I reckon leah was a nice girl in junior school but now she is a totall cow. Anyway My name is Katie i have a twin called Katrina we both fancie the same guy which is Derek totally but so does leah! but channele she fancies Robert the football player in scholl well she does fancie him but she goes out with him so i guess it's possible!!?

Talking about leah she would go to any extreme to get Dereck another football player on the school national team, to go out with her, and for a fact i know channele would help her.

BBBBBBRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG the school bell rang everyone bust out of the room chatting.Leah and channele had a plan for this break to hang around the football pitch in their cheerleeding outfits and cheer dereck and robert.Leah has already got dereck wrapped round her only for the big question ''will you go out with me '' . Just as you can guess they were trying to act all sexy and hot which they were a little bit just to lt you know i'm Bysexual!! okay i'll admit it alot.Bysexual means i like boys and girls,it's nothing to joke about well this is the of todays entry!! bye