Tears

It was a longer amount of time before I went back to the surface, this time. I had many things to do back at home with Mother and everyone else. 

"Hello, Ion."

"D-Doki?!" 

She's hugging me again, and I hugged back, but why is there liquid coming from her eyes? 

"What is that liquid? Are you alright Ion?" 

"I-I'm fine.... I didn't think you were coming back, you were gone for a long time..." 

"Oh, well it wasn't that long." 

"Well I still missed you..." 

"I'm sorry, is that what that liquid is?" 

"It's called crying.... People cry when they're really sad or really happy." 

"Oh I see.... Well again, I apologize, I just needed to take care of my people, I am a Queen you know." 

"You're a queen?" 

"Yes, I am." 

"Whoa... I want to be a Queen too someday." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, and It's possible too. The current Queen doesn't have any family so when she dies I could have a chance." 

"Why are you talking about the death of a queen as if it's a good thing?" 

"Well it's not good, but it isn't terrible either. Everyone dies someday." 

"Oh..... Right....." 

"I hope I can become Queen, I know I'd be a good one, I'd be fair." 

"I hope you do as well."

 "Thanks Doki." 

"Now, I should return home now." 

"....Alright, bye Doki" 

"Goodbye Ion."

 Everyone dies someday huh?..... Then how is our friendship suppose to live for eons?