Ch2: Chained To A New Nightmare Pt 2

4:15 A.M.

Poisandra, Jailbreak, Slammer and Sting Rage had finally made it upstairs.

"Let's get this ranger's energem and life sentence started!!!" Slammer said, really eager to get the plan set in motion.

He then got out his handcuffs.

"What are you doing?" Jailbreak asked, before putting on his prison searchlights.

"When we get in there, we'll handcuff the young ranger to the bed. That's what Fury instructed me to do so that we can finally end her and get both her and her grandmother's energem." Slammer said, discussing the plan.

Sting Rage then got really mad.

"If you were planning on doing that, then why am I here?" He asked, before they began to hear the rustling of the sheets.

Poisandra sighed when she heard that.

"You are here to try and sedate Savannah before Slammer and Jailbreak do their thing." She explained, before hearing footsteps and the opening of a bedroom door.

Jailbreak sighed sadly.

"Why couldn't Heckyl just send one of us instead of five of us?" He asked, in a low whisper as Savannah sleepily came out of her room and started to head towards the bathroom.

Poisandra turned to look at her.

"Savannah, why don't you head back to your room? I'll be with you in just a moment?" She said, in her human Fiona voice.

Savannah rubbed her tired eyes and yawned.

"But I... I have to go pee. My girlfriend said that holding my urine in for too long can cause incontinence that'll probably lead to kidney failure." She said, tiredly explaining on kidney function.

Poisandra sighed and looked at the group.

Jailbreak raised his hand, hoping that the heart shaped monster would choose him to do the job.

"Yes, Jailbreak?" Poisandra said, in a low voice.

"A... Allow me to finish the job. You guys need to go home and get some rest..." Jailbreak said, in an honest response.

Slammer gave the handcuffs to his younger brother.

"Call me on your police phone when you are done." He said, hugging Jailbreak.

Jailbreak nodded his head.

"Yes, brother. I will." He said, with a smile on his face.