Chapter 6 (nsfw)

It's now morning and the sun is coming up. Light dances off the walls in the room. You move a little to feel Zeke's body on top of yours. You shake him a little to wake up.

"Heyyy (y/n)" he says in his sexy sleepy voice. He rubs the sleep from his eyes, and looks up at you.

"And good morning to you too" you say as he moves up your body to kiss your neck and then your cheek.

He pulls back with a small smile on his face.

"You know I was thinking why don't you live here with me for the month being." He says.

You stare at him in confusion.

"For real?", you say after a while. And he nods.

"It will just be for the month, and I could take you to work and help you out with anything you need." He says trying to convince you.

You give it some thoughts and then say yes. only telling him that you will bring a small suitcase with everything you need for the month.

At you agreeing he smiles. A bright beautiful smile and gives you a light kiss on the forehead.

————————

(The next morning)

You're in the passenger side of his car while Zeke drives you to work. You're looking outside the window, with one of Zeke's hands on your thigh.

This morning was good. You brought all of your stuff over at his place. And before you both got ready for the day. You guys had a solid make out session.

Grinding against each other and you riding his thigh. Cumming all over it. You get wet even thinking about it now.

"What's on your mind, baby?" He asks and you turn your head to see his slide profile.

He glances at you from the side. And then turns back to focus on the road.

"Nothing really, just thinking about this morning."

And with that he smirks.

Zeke slides his hand a little higher up your thigh.

"I bet if I stick my fingers up your cunt you would be wet now." He says a naughty tone in his voice.

You flushed a little with embarrassment at this knowing that your underwear is wet from your arousal.

You're wearing a short skirt that is easy access for him. And Zeke takes advantage of that.

He pushes up your skirt and wiggle in your seat trying to get him to push more of the fabric.

"Unbutton your blouse, and pull down your bra. I want to see your dark nipples." He says, his voice harsh.

You do what he says. And you spread your legs more. Giving him better access.

"Good girl." He tells you.

He lets go a noise of surprise, when he finally reaches your core to feel that you have no underwear on.

"God, you dirty fucking whore"

He starts to finger fuck you. One hand in your pussy and one hand on the steering wheel driving.

You let out little whimpers as his hand moves inside of you.

"God, you're so wet." He says. "You like when I play with you. Don't you?"

"Yes, I like when you play with me." You moan out. Knowing that if he keeps this up you will cum.

You whine and moan as he works you over. His large fingers filling up your pussy making you feel good.

You cum with a loud cry. And you fall apart in his car.

He pulls his fingers out of your pussy and brings them up to your lips.

"Open your mouth." He says. And you obey him opening your mouth you suck the juices of your pussy.

————-

Thank you guys sm for reading my story! Don't forget to vote and follow ❤️