The liar games~𝚔𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒

Y/n's POV (y/n = your name)
Ok the day is going great. Just relaxing in my house. Just a normal day. I guess I should put my hair in a ponytail and change my clothes.

There's a knock at my bedroom door but I'm alone. So long for my normal day. Also could be one of my friends pranking me. I'm going to open up the door. A boy with purple hair that is almost perfectly styled in a weird way jumps on me and says"SUICHI!!!!😁" "um suichi-kun is not here at the time. I'm his sister by the way my name is y/n by the way and you are."I reply back with a calm voice despite him jumping on me. I mean I know me and suichi look alike but not that much I mean I have long hair same color as him but I don't have an ahoge. Then everything is the same even our clothing style. "Oh I'm not sorry but my name is kokichi ouma and I'm the ultimate supreme leader." He said like he was telling the truth but I couldn't tell. He was the liar boy suichi was talking about. He should be the ultimate liar at least that's what my brother said.

"your really pretty."he's smiling like he lying but sounds like he for real. This is so confusing."oh I'm the ultimate hairdresser." I reply to that. Trying to change the subject. "I can tell that you're blushing you're to obvious. So boring." He said knowing I was trying to change the subject because I was flustered. "Maybe I am maybe I'm not. I'm guessing you can tell but I won't tell." I ignored how he called me boring.

"Oh I see. We are going to play a game of emotions. The loser will have to get/do whatever the winner wants just to make it interesting." He replies. I already know I'm going to loose but I'm board and waiting for my brother to come back with food. So I will choose no and try my best and he is not going to take no as an answer. "Ok I'll join this game just because I'm board. Who do we play."

"We face each other eye to eye. Then we ask each other questions. Next the person has to answer that question either with a lie or the truth. Then the person reveals if it was a truth or a lie. If the person guesses it right they get a point and if they guessed wrong then the other person gets the point. Get 20 points first to win." He says happily.

"You can go first y/n." He said. "Ok. So how long have you been friends with suichi-kun.""I have known him since elementary school. Nishihihi." He replied giggling and smiling. "That's a lie you only known him since middle school." I say in confidence. "You're wrong nishihihi. That means a point for me."

"Yay my turn! 😁 hmm what's your favorite color? Nishihihi." Why is smiling. "Well of course my favorite color is orange.☺️" I say like a lie. "Umm... this is really hard. A actual good opponent this time finally. I'm going to say truth because that's to straight forward." He replies sounding and looking very confused. "Well your wrong. It's a lie hehehe. My favorite color is actually purple." I respond. "Well that's one thing that we have in common. That our favorite color is purple. Suichi said you were a opposite of him and kinda like me and I totally agree with him." He says with his eyes gleaming like the a start night.

After a lot more questions he won by on point. "Ok what do you want me to do now." I say while rolling my eyes. " I want you to be my gf. I mean we are so alike. Also it's like we are meant to be. So pls 🥺🥺🥺." He says with a baby face. "I can't say no either way. So of course." I reply.

That's basically it but my brother did come back with food and was trying to kill kokichi for that.

☽❣︎♡︎♥︎𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻♥︎♡︎❣︎☽