H-hajime?!

(Nagito's POV)
Ah, what a lovely day to spread hope. I was very happy because it was my boyfriend, Hajime Hinata and I's 1 year anniversary of us dating. I planned a big dinner tonight for us at the Hanamura Diner. My good bro Teruteru made it so that it's on the house, I spent all my money on getting a new black suit and roses.

"I've got to call Chiaki and tell her to distract Hajime from finding out! I want this to be a wonderful surprise for him!" I thought out loud.
In my head I was already planning our wedding. It was perfect, there would be Ibuki as the wedding singer, Mikan as the flower girl, Teruteru as the cook (obviously- he was the ultimate chef) Kaz would have to walk me down the isle because- well- let's just say I wouldn't want my parents CRASHING in on the wedding. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm hilarious!
Anyways, that's not the point! I have to focus on the current moment. I tried ringing up Chiaki, but she wasn't picking up the phone.. that's weird.. she's probably gaming and trying to stay awake. It's hard running a gaming channel.. I guess. I called her again just to make sure. Still no response.
It didn't matter, I'm not planning on wasting my time thinking about why she won't respond. She's got things going on in her life.

I got into my new suit, it fit perfectly! Just like a glove. I'm not called the Ultimate Lucky Student for nothing. It was starting to get late and I didn't want Teruteru to get pissed at us being late, he is the one paying after all. I think he's only doing it to stalk our date though-

I grabbed the roses, opened the door from my cabin, and walked over to Hajime's. I opened the door and-

Oh my god!! CHIAKI?! N-No! This can't be true! I looked mortified. So shocked to the point I was turning as white as snow. This was terrible! I couldn't believe what was happening before me! I saw Hajime lying on top of Chiaki. I knew I had just walked in on them- I dropped the bouquet and there was a quiet "thump" noise. Then They both looked towards me. Hajime looked shocked that I was there and I started tearing up. "B-BAKA!!" I screamed as I ran away. Why me?! Why does everything bad always happen to ME?! Why can't I just get my "Happy Ever After"?!

I continued running and crying, with one arm over my eyes. I heard Hajime screaming "WAIT!!" In the far distance. But it didn't matter. There was no turning back. I was not going to sit and have some shitty talk with the man that I used to love and care for... and to think I called myself the Ultimate "Lucky" Student..

(Part 2 coming soon)
If you enjoyed, make sure to put a star! ^^

(Word Count: 498)