chapter 1

I was sitting near the window of my room looking out at the moon and also doing my homework .

I am 18 years old and you could call me a mix between nerdy and bold it depends upon the person I am talking to .

I was just proceeding on another math's problem when my little brother came bragging in my room. His name is Evan and he is 14 years old . He is really intelligent and handsome .

"Hey, can't you just knock and then enter?" i said , " what's the fun in that sis" Evan said smirking at me .

Ugh, I just get so frustrated when he does things like this , I love him a lot but he sometimes gets on my nerves .

" Ali! Evan! , come down, dinner is ready " Mom called from downstairs .

"Let's go" . We exited my room and saw mom and dad sitting at the dinner table waiting for us. I saw my dad helping mom set the table .

" Good evening dad " I said while sitting .

"Good evening angel" he said passing me a bright smile .

Mom came from kitchen and we started our dinner .

Mom is really a very good cook . I love her cooking and I too am always interested in creating something .

We were in the middle of finishing our food when mom said " Pack your bags we are going to our farm house for this weekend ".

Both me and my brother looked at each other and started screaming in excitement at the top of our lungs.

"Stop screaming guys , you two eat your dinner first and then go pack your bags "

I ate my dinner as fast as I could and rushed up the stairs to my room .

I FaceTimed my bestfriend Summer. To give her the news.

"Hey summer what's up?".

" Nothing , and why are you packing your bag . "

Summer said looking confused.

I rolled my eyes and said " I am going on a little trip to our farm house . I will be back within 2 days " .

" Oh that cool! You haven't gone on any trip over 1 year "

"Yeah just wanted to see you last time before the trip begins because I would not be able to take phone calls there, the place is literally out of network coverage area " I rolled my eyes .

"Ugh, no problem it's cool , but I will miss you girly . Stay safe all right don't try to rome near forest all alone , I want my bestie safe . "

"OK MOM!!" I said chuckling a little .

" All right you pack your bags I will see you after 2 days .. good by and enjoy "

" Thank you!! "

I packed my essentials within half an hour and then decided to check on my brother.

He had also packed his bag and was just zipping it up .

"Hey Evan, do you need some help?"

"No, I have packed my bag , just zipping it up " he said while strolling to his bathroom.

" Oh ,then all right , Good night !"

"Good night to you too!!" He replied

I came back to my room , switched of the light and settled down on my queen sized bed for sleep now .

I am really damn excited for Tomorrow . I just hope everything goes as planned .

With this thought I'm mind sleep overtook me .

Hey guys , hope you liked the chapter .