Get help plz bree

"Hey baby girl," Timothy says from downstairs. I can hear his feet clanging up the stairs. I remember that we had a bet last month that he lost. He is in a pair of purple stilettos that are so tall even I wouldn't wear them, but he owns them like a champ. He looks super sexy in his tux. Its bright blue and makes his skin glow and shimmer.

"wow" I gasp when I see him "did you get some eyeshadow and highlight to go with your shoes" I say as I slap his ass. He jumps a little and then grabs my hand.

"I will dress up a little for you honey bunches," he says while glaring at me and letting go of my hand.

"you look like a faggot" I say and slap him on the face. "Go wash it off. You look like a girl enough with the shoes. I don't want people to think I'm some dyke" I snarl at him.

"Okay Jeez. What crawled up your but and died today" he says walking out of the room

I think about last summer and how we used to be so happy. I used to look at him with googly eyes. When he used to bring me drinks at the pool and brush my hair at night when I was too drunk to do it myself. Back when I used to buy him gifts on our anniversary and we used to have fun.

I think about how he used to come up with funny nicknames for me and how he looked at me from across the coffee shop on 5th avenue and couldn't stop staring. My face was so hot and red because he was so attractive. I didn't know what to do. Finally when I got up to throw away my trash, my eyes followed him as he stood up and walked over to me. He met me at the trash can and told me I was beautiful and asked if he could know my name.

I think about our first date. Where he took me to a movie and bowling. How I didn't know he was a famous movie star. How I didn't know anything. And then, when he told me, how amazingly shocked I was. How he showered me with trips around the world. My life was a moving train and I was being dragged along.

But that was before. before he cheated on me. Before I walked into our apartment and saw him sitting on a loveseat with Abby, my sister's friend, on his lap. I think about the way he was looking at her. How he pushed her hair back and leaned in close to her face.

Suddenly the door downstairs is slammed and I jump back to reality. Tonight. I have to go to this gala with him. I have to watch him get an award and be happy for him. I know this

"dont slam the fucking doors" I scream. I turn towards the full length mirror and notice I have tears running down my face. I quickly wipe them away and turn from the mirror.

"lets fucking go!" Timmy screams and I begin to walk out of the room.