AM I WRONG

I am Veer mata, subhadra. I got this title because of my brave son Abhimanyu. He had given me a worthy chance to be proud on him. Not only to me but to the whole kuru clan. My son was a great warrior with incomparable skill. He was the perfect replica of his father.

When  the dreadful incident of dyut sabha occurred nd my whole family went into a long exile of 13 years. At that time all children were so young in age. I became single mother for all of them. My brothers had supported me in my each move of nourishing the life values of my sons. Being a single mother isn't any easy task. It's a struggling path where challenges come at each turn with a new face.

Our children became skilled warriors. Of course they had to be because their fathers were unmatchable warriors. Behind their being noted warriors there was also inspiration of their fathers' fame along with our ( me nd my brothers') labour. In war they proved excellency of our ( me nd my brothers') upbringing. But we ( me  nd jyeshtha) had losed the chance to  adore our affection by pampering our sons. Not only us but, many mothers along with us had listed that chance.

Now I will ask my questions.

(1) If do you experience a pleasant  feeling more than once then would you loss it's essence of importance for you?

(2) If in circle of life you get  a  new relationship then could you forget  the previous ones?

(3) If you get a new attention demanding responsibility then will you ignore the existed before ones?

(4) Will your current positive getting reduce the value of your previous occupied ones?

(5) If answers of all these questions are no, then how there could be differentiation among children?

Let me clear the hidden meaning of my these questions. Parents can have many children. But arrival of each child to lives of parents give them the same thrilling experience. It's not like that the arrival of children in consecutive turns reduce the happiness of getting them for parents. If parents give attention to a focus needed child then that can't indicate that rest aren't important for them.

(6) Wives can be competitors. But how could people drag the concept of favoritism into the pure bond of father nd sons? Yes they did it by saying that Abhimanyu was  the favorite song of my arya. Means had he done partiality among his sons also?

(7) Abhimanyu was adorable nd attraction catching due to his exact similarities with Arya. If you find someone exact like you won't you adore that person? That's the right case between arya nd Abhi. But is it right to push this fact into the narrow area of favoritism?

(8) In order to define favorite we have to compare among the existing options before us. It can be suitable in sphere of choice like hobby, food, book, subjects, clothing, destination etc. But our relationships aren't any options. They are essence of lively base of our lives. So say is it fair to identify favorite in relationship?

Answer all my questions nd then say me that I am wrong. Then I won't say anything about this.

I have done my part. Now it's all of yours turn my sakhis.

RADHE RADHE 🙏