Percy Jackson x reader

Joint confessions (pt. I).

Y/n climbed out of her bunk at the g/p cabin still groggy. She'd had a late night and was honestly loving her bed right now.

Unfortunately duty called and so did the breakfast horn, so, she staggered towards the shower and got dressed for breakfast and left the cabin... Yes, you guessed it! Last. She was definitely going to get chewed out by her siblings (Chiron, if you don't want siblings) again.

But she didn't care. Something else was taking up her brain space. Today was the day that she was finally going to come clean.

She was going to tell the hero of the camp- everybody's favourite person- all-round nice guy and her crush how she felt.

Yes, that's right.

She was going to confess her feelings to Perseus Poseidon Jackson, the guy everyone wanted.

Her plan was simple.

Try not to get rejected and embarrassed because even if she didn't have Percy by the end of today, she'd at least be able to show her face around camp without being laughed at or ridiculed.

Y/n walked towards her table at the dining pavillion, sat down and began eating.

Strangely none of her siblings were around (or if you don't have siblings then it doesn't matter) none of them were still at the table. Quickly she finished her breakfast and went for her first activity of the day. Sword fighting.

She got to the arena to find only one person there.

Percy.

She almost laughed at her luck. Y/n stood at the entrance of the arena for a second making a quick decision. She decided to get this over with. She took a deep breath and walked in.

(Percy's POV)

I heard someone walk into the arena, so I turned around to be met with the beautiful face of Y/n.

Man, she was pretty. And truth be told, I had been harbouring a massive crush on her for quite sometime now.

I mean who wouldn't? Her hair, her eyes, her attitude... It was sort of difficult not to like her. And as fate would have it today was going to be the day I confessed to her.

I pulled myself back to reality and that's when I saw something on Y/n's face that I had not seen before.

She looked nervous.

I pulled it together and asked her what was wrong.

She replied, "Nothing really, just some nerves."

Things were pretty awkward after that, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey Y/n," I said. "There is something I've been meaning to tell you."

But here's the funny thing. We said the same words at the same time. Not realising neither of us stopped.

We carried on to say... "I think I'm in love with you."

Wait, what?!

Did she really just tell me that?!

We were so weird.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. We then kissed. And anybody watching us would have facepalmed so hard, their eyes would have fallen out.

So? How'd you like my first trashy oneshot? This is like my first book ever! Okay well second one, but first published. Hope you enjoyed it!