Part 1

Tsukishima POV~

Today was a long day, so where should I start? First the idiot trio was acting even more stupid than usual because Deadchi announced that we had another training camp with Nekoma, Date Tech, Aoba Johsai,  and Fukurōdani in Tokyo. I was glad because Akiteru was coming next week and we would leave before he came and come back after he left. The one thing was not look forward to was the chaos of being on that bus for hours. " Hey Shrimpy, your not going to throw up on Tanaka again, right?", I called over to the smol tangerine ( sorry but that's just how I write smol) known as Hinata. "I had to burn that track suit, RIP my track suit", Tanaka said starting a domino effect of everyone offering their condolences for the track suit.  Then Dadchi said we had to get signatures from our parents as well as do well on the exams coming up. And that is when all hell broke loose in the gym, with Noya and Tanaka praying, Hinata and Kageyama pleading, and Yachi freaking out while Kiyoko was hopelessly trying to calm her down. 

I know: this whole club needs therapy except me, Yams, Kiyoko, and the forgotten trio.  What are their names again? 

Anyway, I was talking to Yams when I heard Takeda-Sensei (spell check me if I'm wrong) call me and the shrimp over to him and Coach. I jogged over confused. "What's up, Coach, Sensei?" Me and the shrimp say in unison. We look at each other and scream " Don't copy me" in unison. So you can guess that led to a argument. Then both Coach and Takeda-Sensei yelled "STOP!" and everyone went quiet. We looked at them. " This is why we called you guys over!"  Coach said in a frustrated tone. " You argue too much and it's starting to become annoying to everyone!" Hinata was in shock while I was just nonchalant about it. "He starts it all the time," Hinata said sounding like a child. " What are you, 6?" He stuck his tongue out and I flicked him off.  Suga gasped like I just smacked him and started walking over with a murderous intent before Daichi grabbed him for which I was kinda relieved and grateful. I looked at Takeda-san " What does that have to do with you calling us over?" I asked. Coach answered," we need you two to work together for a new attack and just work together in general! Its either you working together or this", he said pulling out a huge shirt that read ' Tsukihina's get along shirt'. I looked at Hinata. Hinata looked at me. We nodded at each other, knowing what to do. At the same time we both dashed screaming "OH HELL NO!!" Unfortunately, they had blocked the exits. I had been dragged by Tanaka and Suga while Hinata was taken away from the doors kicking and screaming by Daichi and a preaching Asahi telling him not to curse. "You are not going anywhere" said Daichi. The chances of either thing happening in real life were slim in fact, they were blissfully dreaming if they thought me and the shrimp would get along.  The world would end before that happened. I looked at the shrimp while he was pouting. He looked pretty cut- NO! What was I saying  again? Oh, well. "Tsukishima"  Coach snapped me out of my trance "Tsukishima!" "What?' I asked. "Your choice, work together or the get along shirt?" "Die" "Not a option""Fine, I'll work with the shrimp." I said defeatedly. He told us that during training camp I'll work with the setters on all teams and Hinata with the spikers. "I'm a middle blocker not a setter" I said in confusion. "Well now your a switch blocker (made it up on the spot) so you can set, help the libero, spike, or block." "Okay!"  They also said for now Asahi and Shrimp were going to practice spiking while me and Suga were going to practice setting.

Time Skip (The next week)~

Hinata POV~

I was walking down the road on my way to school when I walked pass some guy and grabbed his wallet hoping for lunch money. He turned around " Hey!" he screamed. I took off running. He was pretty fast and soon was trailing close behind me. I took my signature short cut and made it to school on time. The dude was none the wiser and kept straight. Oh sorry, hi! I'm C+ student at Karasuno and the sunshine of the volleyball team Shoyo Hinata! if you're wondering why the sunshine is taking people's wallets? That's because the sunshine is actually a drug dealer who smokes and drinks and is abused. Me and my sister have a terrible dad but my mom... my mom is...... is dead.

A/N

Hi guys so this is my first story and you can call me Author-chan. Should I call you guy my gems or the royals? Tell me in the comments