Solid

As I look back hearing the 2 shots go off I saw Liyah holding a gun pointing at Leo. He was shot in the chest and Chase got shot in the leg.

"Oh my god Liyah." I said running up to her.

"Something told me to go check up on you over here. Who the fuck is this nigga I shot?" She said hugging me.

"It's no one now." Chase said trying to get up.

"Ahh fuck I'm sorry Chase I ain't mean to shoot you." She said.

"It's all good Liyah thanks for saving my life." Me and liyah helped Chase up and brought him into the apartment. Then sirens started coming towards us.

"You know I got you Chase but for real who was that guy?" She asked again.

"He's been stalking me ever since I was out of high school. He tried to rape me a couple of times but I'm glad he's gone now." I'm free now. That nigga can't harm me or anyone else I love. Thank god liyah came by when she did or who knows what fuck would've happened.

As the police and ambulance came I looked outside the front door to see if his lifeless body was there.

"Uh guys?" I started to say.

"What?!" Liyah and Chase both said.

"His body is gone." I said pointing to a big blood stain on the concrete.

"Don't worry about it baby we gone strap up after this shit just thank god he ain't try to hurt you." Chase says hugging me.

The police came and talked to all of us while Chase was being patched up in the ambulance. They took Chase to the hospital and I went along.

How is Leo still alive? Fuck this is gonna happen all over again. I might need to move again after this shit.

As we arrived at the hospital Chase was taken to surgery immediately and I waited in a room until he got out. I was stuck in a daze just staring at the ground because how is he still fucking alive.

Fuck I should've had Liyah empty the whole clip on his ass.

After what felt like 8 hours Chase was finally released from surgery. "Baby you okay?" He asked me.

"Yea I'm just pissed that he's still alive somewhere probably looking for me again." I said palming my face.

"It's aight baby if you wanna move somewhere else we can but this time you living with me. I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on. " he says holding my hand.

"Or you can just live in the dorms?" I said.

"Nah baby I can't I need my own space and shit ion like sharing a bathroom with a bunch of people who I don't know."

"That's true but okay we can go apartment shopping when your feeling better. "

"Nah just go look for your own place baby we need to get out my crib ASAP. I don't want him showing up when I get out the hospital and....ow ow." He says in pain.

"Just relax baby I'll figure it out." I said kissing his hand.

"Come lay on me baby I miss you." He says pouting.

"Okay but if I hurt you don't say anything." I climbed onto the hospital bed and laid on top of him trying not to put a lot of pressure on his leg.

We fell asleep together for the rest of the night.
———————————
Waking up the next day Chase was still sleep so I went to go get him something to drink when I stepped out of the room I saw Liyah, Raven, Carter, Clair , and Chase's homies sitting outside the door.