1

Shoyo POV

Miyagi; it wasn't at all similar to Tokyo, more nature-ish if that makes sense. It was farther away from the busy city and cameras. Which was exactly what I needed.

Peace.

We've been here for 3 days, and I've noticed that a lot of the residents here were pretty old—not that I was complaining, I was just grateful to have not bumped into any media so far.

Right now, I was trying to look for another hobby besides dancing. If I was planning to go forward, I needed to do so. Also so I don't stick out like a sore thumb in school and risk getting recognized. I was late in joining the last year of middle school, but it was better than nothing.

I looked into the web for anything interesting in Miyagi and came across a video from about two years ago. It was entitled:

"The Little Giant's Last Game."

And the moment I saw him spike that ball, there it was again. That feeling, that rush. It was like I was a child all over again, that feeling of want. I felt enthralled.

"I'll join the volleyball club."

...

My phone was buzzing like it was possessed or something, not even silent mode stopped the ringing, it drove me crazy when it kept doing so at 2 in the morning. So, what did I do? I took out the phone's sim card and put it in my drawer. That surely made it shut up.

I sighed. That must've been Gaju. I dared and opened my phone, to tap on my instagram app to see so many messages and notifications with so many tags and posts with me in it.

@hyoudo_dance_studio: "We hope you're safe and taking the break you need Sho, always remember, you're welcome to come back to your second home anytime."

@GaJuice: "This better be a joke, once I'm back I'm beating your stupid ass."

I let out a small sad laugh as I checked the messages he spammed me with on dm.

@GaJuice: Answer ur phone u little shit.

:Tf man???? where are u???Why did mom say u moved? Oi answer me u fucking bastard this aint funny.

:Just one reply, pls don't fucking die on me Sho, I'm supposed to kill u first, u fucker.

:What'ja think she would think if she saw the bullshit ur pulling rn Sho?

I bit my lip, tears threatening to spill down, fuck. I exited that chat and saw that Mako messaged me too, I tapped on it.

@mako🌼: hey Sho, hope you're safe, please say something. My brother now thinks you killed yourself, and said, "If he didn't kill himself, I'mma find 'im and kill 'im myself." So please, answer, say something, one thing.

"One last message wont hurt, right?"

I decided to do a Live stream and then post it on my story. I made sure my clothes weren't unruly and my background wasn't a dead giveaway of where I was and that I was only in my bedroom. It wasn't that obvious anyway, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I turned up the brightness on my phone so I didn't have to turn on the lights, it was currently 4am.

Fuck da police, you know?

I tapped the 'Go Live' button and saw it load and finally stream. Immediately, came an influx of views and commenting.

:"Hey Sho, how are you? Are you really quitting?"