Backstory- Life before Royalty

Ms. Morgan Winnie Dawson was born June 12th 1964, into a wealthy and rich family.

Her Mother has multiple masters degrees in Political Science and Criminology and graduated at The University of Cambridge in London, England before she moved to Los Angeles California, USA to start her job. She then went onto becoming Dr Victoria Smith, A Forensic Pathologist in Los Angeles. Later after some time she married Dr Christopher Dawson, an American Doctor and had 2 children to him, she then became Dr Victoria Dawson.

Her Father has multiple masters degrees also but in Medicine and Nursing and graduated at Harvard University before returning home to Miami Florida, USA. He then moved to Los Angeles California and is now named Dr Christopher Dawson, A very high up Surgeon in Los Angeles. He then went on to marry English Dr Victoria Smith (Dawson) and had 2 children.

Morgan and her twin brother Anthony grew up in Los Angeles, California as their parents both worked in the city centre at the hospital and the Forensic department. Their Mother is originally from London, England and their father is from Miami, Florida. They both attended a private high school where they were both really popular. Their lives were very lavish and they were both spoilt by their parents. Anthony Dawson was born June 12th 1964 aswell as they are twins. After high school they were both offered places in Harvard University as their intelligence levels were more mature than they should be. Anthony went onto study Law firm at Harvard University, where as Morgan was unsure of where to study. Morgan was more fortunate than her brother, she was offered a place at Harvard University, Princeton University, Berkeley University and Cambridge University all the way in London to study Medicine like her father. She had a more in depth look at her choices, she then remembered her mother went to Cambridge University as her grandparents are from there also, her older cousin Cayla also attends Cambridge University and is very close to Lady Diana Spencer, Fiance of The Prince of Wales. Morgan chose to study Medicine at The University of Cambridge. 

Now up to date when the 17 year old is at London, 3 months into her studies at Cambridge and has a lovely little apartment right in the centre of London. Following onto the 1st chapter....