N3t Lov3..!!

"Mom, I'm getting late for school!", I yelled.as I walked downstairs from my room.

“Your breakfast is served on the table!’’ replied my mom as she cleaned the dirty dishes in the sink.

Rushing towards the kitchen I grabbed the bowl of cereals and started eating in a hurry,

“Oh! My!’’ shockingly said mom, giving me an astonishing look, “What have u done with your hair? It’s horrifying!”.

“No mom, I like this look’’ I said as I left for the school.

As it was my last day at school, I was pretty much excited about it, even though I just gave my last semester exam, all I could think about was to hang out my friends as I planned. 

It was a tradition that I, Claire and Sherry would meet at a place, usually each other’s house, and watch movies all day long.

I have been friends with Claire since my first grade, she a blonde girl, ties a pony tail and attracts people with her green bright eyes and is a very friendly person. Whereas, Sherry is just the opposite,  she is the social type of butterfly girl, She's beautiful and talented. She has reddish brown hair and blue eyes.We became friends in the 5th grade but unfortunately Claire and Sherry does not like each other a lot but are friends’ cause of me

I may classify myslef as not too shy, not to girly, just average.

I am what they called a nerd sometimes. I am a consistent honor student and I do it because my mom is really strict. My mother is a nice person but she is very strict and desciplined. Even thogh she had a temper I've learn to lover her the way she is.

As I walked excitingly towards home, started to think about the movies we were going to watch today. Since us all three love romantic movies it was sure going to be a romantic movie, on the way home I met Claire and we just talked all the way home. We reached home

  "Yay, I am home!!!" I screamed excitedly while entering the house. "Moooooooom i am doneeeeeee with my exams!", I kicked off my pink Converse and flopped down the couch.

"Dont tell me Mom's not at home" I said under breath..

"That would be so awesome" replied Clarice.

I checked everywhere and I am right She's not.

As we headed toward my room. The doorbell rings.

"That's probably Sherry," I say to Clarice.

Clarice groans and rolls her blue eyes. "Why is she coming over?" she asks. She pouts out her pink-gloomed bottom lip.

"Because she's our friend," I say. Which is only a half truth.

Sherry  is my frined, and Clarice is my friend, and Sherry and Clarice ..well.. they have this weird sort of love/hate relationship. They both love each other deep down (atleast, I think they do), but Sherry thinks Clarice is a little bit of an airhead and kind of a tease, and Clarice thinks Sherry is little crazy and slightly slutty. They're both kind of right.

Sherry must have gone tired of waiting and just let herslef in, a second later she appears in my doorway.shouting ‘’let’s watch cyber love today!!!’’.

‘’ Hi! ’’ I said as I closed the door, and we walked to my room.

After a huge argument between Claire and Sherry we finally decided to watch cyber love, it was a romantic movie between two people who falls in love on the internet. As soon as the movie ended Claire and Sherry went home, and I decided to take a hot shower since it was a long day. I kept thinking about the movie, about how can two people fall in love over an internet.

After the shower, I thought I would sleep but I wasn’t sleep so grab my laptop from my table and jumped on the bed, pulled my blanket and covered my legs and laid my back on the pillow. Opened the laptop and logged in, I was bored so searched the internet for cyber love and a weird window popped open asking for my details.

I am kind of excited. I edited my profile.

Name: Ever Bloom

Age: 17

Location: somewhere in your closet :S

Gender: F

Avatar:

err, no. 

"It looks good this way" "BLANK" , I said to myself.

I wrote my details,. I tried to keep the detail as least as possible since it was some weird site.

All of a sudden a chat pops up, it’s a message saying ‘Hi there’’ from a person named Secret. So I replied, and we started chatting,we both told each other about ourselves but he didn’t tell me his name and I was curious to know who he was, but when I forced him, he said goodbye and left.

I felt insulted, ‘’ he’s so rude!’’ I said to myself, shut my laptop and went to bed, I decided not to go again to that site but somehow I just kept thinking about who he was and his rudeness was no longer an insult to me.