part-2

The next day I woke up late, and found Claire was using my laptop, I jumped and ran towards her and quickly put down the lid of my laptop. Stunned, Claire looked at me, ‘’ what the hell Ever! I was facebooking! ‘’ she said, I just ignored her and went to the restroom. 

 Clarice had showed up at nine o'clock this morning, with a huge bag of Cheetos and a pack of six sodas. "I'm ready to party", she announced when I opened  my front door. Then she pushed past me and marched up to my room.

I tried to point out that it was too early to be up on a Saturday, but Clarice didn't care because she's just a morning person. 

Later Claire and I went for shopping and spent the whole day out. I came home and was tired but I kept thinking about Secret, it was weird how he had made an impression on me, so I went online to see if I could find him. I waited for an hour for him on the site but he didn’t show so I decided to go to bed, as I was about to close the site a chat popped up, ‘’ hello again ‘’ it was Secret, I got a little excited but I kept myself calm. ‘’hey’’ I replied, he apologized for last night and then we chatted all night long until I fell asleep while chatting to him. The next morning I woke up realizing I slept while I was talking to him so apologized to him but he was not online. The whole day kept thinking about him, he sounded so nice and really sweet, I just couldn’t wait for the night to come so I could talk to him again. But the day went by slowly and I was getting impatient so I decided to go online and found him online too.

 A message appeared immediately: 

Secret: Welcome, Ever.

 Curiousity filled my veins I want to know  who is he. So I went to his profile. 

Name: Secret

Age: ------

Location: Venus

Avatar: A plain background (just like mine) 

"His profile is just so private" I whisper.

Secret: "DING"

Ever: Oh hey hi :)

Secret: How are you, girl?

Ever: Great :P what about you?

Secret: I'm doing great. How was your day?

Ever: It was great, . What about you?

Secret: Not bad.

Secret: So, tell me something about you, Ever?

Ever: Well, reading, writing, singing and drawing are my thing. What about you?

Secret: I love music. So do you have any siblings?

Rose: Nope, I'm an only daughter LOL.

Secret: okay.

 And we just kept going for hours, just getting to know the other person and enjoying each other's company on a lonely summer night. He seemed like a really nice guy, if you asked me. And, surprisingly, we had quite a lot in common like we both loved to read .We both loved the same bands.

 Ever: Hey, let's sleep now, I'm tired - I yawned. 

Secret. Will you come tomorrow? 

Ever: I will :)

Secret: Take care, bye.

Ever: Bye, Stranger :P

_Ever has left the chat room_

I switched off the laptop, pulled the cover over my head and started to think about him; about everything we had talked about and everything he'd told me about himself and his daily life.I mean who would've thought I'm still new here and a guy who I don't know said "HI" to me,but this guy is interesting.And just like that, while thinking of him, I fell asleep.