|¹¹| You can't build love |¹¹| Badgy x Billy

Requested by: [YeetsInYeeting108

Im so sorry this took so long- I had no ideas- 

_______________

Badgy's P.O.V

I sighed and took my safety glasses off, putting them down on the table. I walked out of my lab, hanging my lab coat up before I left. 

"Badgy?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around and my green eyes landed on Billy. "Oh, hey Billy.." I said with a tired smile.

Billy smiled nervously and a bit of pink dusted his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. "I...uh-....made something for you..." he mumbled, then brought out a small, metal, heart-shaped figure. It had my name in it with a small motivational phrase at the bottom. 

"Awww~" I cooed and gently took the figure. "Thanks Billy!" I said happily. He smiled and put his hands behind his back. "U-uh...your w-welcome!" He smiled. 

After that day he kept giving me gifts. They all got bigger and bigger in size. From the small heart shaped figure to a huge statue of me and my research team. 

Today, however, was different. Today I planned to ask Billy to bring it down a notch since I didn't want him to not take care of himself and things like that. 

Billy walked up to me and I started to speak but he cut me off. "No-...Badgy, I know what your going to say...these gifts aren't enough and- ". I cut him off.

 "No, Billy! These gifts and extraordinary! They are amazing. However, you are worrying me. Are you working on these all the time or are you taking breaks and taking care of yourself?" I asked sternly. 

He nodded. "One two hour break for lunch and then...I have to sleep" He said and I grabbed his shoulders. "Billy, I have a gift for you, okay" I said and he tiled his head. 

I grabbed his face and kissed him, he kissed back. We pulled away after a few seconds. "I don't need huge gifts.."I said softly, "simple things like that is all I need.....I-...I love you Billy. 

Billy's eyes widened it shock. "I-i...love you..t-too.." He stammered. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged back. "Guess I can't build love, huh?" He said and I laughed a little. "Yeah..guess you can't build love.."