ENA MY FRIEND

You made Ena during coding class in Middle school. 'what nerd you are^^' It came out terrible, her half sided colors and textures were ruined. Left side was smooth and Yellow. While the other half was Geometrical and Blue. Your only friend f/n said it suited her and that you needed to be confident with it. 

You decided that it's ok like this....maybe a bit. But, as soon High school came around, f/n wasn't there to support you.  You felt eyes and words jab into you. The pain was awkward and unbearable. That's why you started home school. You just wanted to hide yourself from the real world. But, what everyone doesn't know that the actual truth you did homeschool was-

Ena was your only friend at that time. She made you smile. She made you laugh. She even made you cry...well in a good way.

She was the only thing you needed to survive. Even though she may not be real. But, your heart truly means everything to her. 

However, that day strucked. You cried and beg. But, Ena was gone... they putted her away for good. Then, your life went back to black again. It felt so meaningless again. You hated it. 

You bit your lip a bit through the memories and thoughts. c/n noticed your behavior and decided to do a small lick on your fist. Suddenly that fist of yours calmed down. "Thanks c/n"  Your cat just mewed back and continued to lick your hands.

You hadn't seen Ena in 5 years. You wonder if your whole creation was broken to be honest.

But today.

You decided to let things go now and move on forward for a light in your life. That's just all you needed. No food No love. Just light, a specific one.

.

.

.

.

.

Ena you are my friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Save story and continue?}

*yes                         *no

.

.

.

.

loading

.

.

.

.

.

.

succesful!

Thank you and have a nice day.

^^