☁︎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝☁︎

Okk listen, so I recently started to listen to playlist and I found this kenma playlist and out of all the ones I've listened to this one is my favorite 😍😍 So listen to it...
Anyways onto chapter 6.

f/s - favourite snack 

f/d - favourite drink  

✫★𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬✰✫

you and kenma had been walking for awhile but not too long. you both were having small talks, nothing big. 

you were a bit hungry since you didn't eat much to day and luck for you there was a convenience store around the corner beside a park. 

"Kenma.." 

Kenma looked at you. "yeah?" 

"can we to the convenience store? please...?" you asked 

"Uh i mean sure i guess." 

you jumped and ran to the store and of course checked both ways as you crossed the road. 

you both had arrived and kenma was behind you. 

you got f/s (jelly sticks 😍😍) and f/d 

"Kenma do you want anything?"

"Nah i'm ok." 

"come you said that when we were at lunch i could pay for it if you like?" 

"no no i'm ok."

"sorry but i'm not going to take no as a answer. I could get you an apple pie?"

"i mean sure but how do you know i like apple pie?" 

"I dunno.. maybe a hunch?" you said before walking away. Kenma chuckled and took out his wallet. you both were at the cashier. 

"that would 858.30 yen." ($10 in canadian dollars, i think $10 from the united states is 1083.93 yen correct me if i'm wrong. But everything still adds up to $10)  

kenma hand the money to the lady, which you looked at him and raised and eyebrow.

"what are you doing?"

"paying."

"why? I was the one wh-"

"I already paid for it. let's go."

You just nod and walked off with you things and kenma.

time skips to the both of you done eating

as you both were walking, there is a park nearby. 

"kenma let's go to the park for a little if that's ok? but we don't hav-?"

"yeah sure we could, come." 

you both arrived at park and sat on one of the benches. 

"thanks for coming with me"

"it's nothing." - kenma 

it went silent for a bit. since kenma was playing on his phone, he wasn't pay much attention. 

you were staring at the stars and observing how they looked tonight. 

"the stars look nice today. do you think?" you said softly. 

kenma looked at u then at the stars

"yeah they are." 

kenma went back to playing his games and you still were looking at the stars 

about 3 minutes went by and your eye lids slowly started to get light.

next thing your resting your head on kenma's shoulder.

kenma felt the light weight and looked at you and softly smiled, then went back to his games.

Time skips~ (sorry)

Time skips~ (sorry)

"y/n... y/n it's getting late come on."

you got up and asked "what time is it?"

"well it's 8:36 and you feel asleep on me."

"o-oh I'm sorry... and sorry if I kept you out long."

"it's ok and you say sorry alot." Kenma  said as he put his phone in his pocket and got up and so did you.

"well I am from canada."

kenma only chuckled softly

THE HEADED HOMEE-

A/n: this chapter was short also might be my favorite chapter so far lol. you know what to do. if you git questions tell me and I answer. Don't forget to vote

Until░next░time..-

Author out-