Chapter 2 - Embarrassmant

Glitchtrap kept thinking about that "William Afton" that he ran into. He wanted to end him so badly. But he couldn't, suddenly a familiar voice started to speak, "Boss, Boss!". Glitchtrap snapped out of it and looked up, there was Vanny, his partner in crime. She'd let him control her body sometimes and would go on killing sprees with Glitchtrap. "You were thinking about that William guy, do you have a crush on him or something?" Vanny said jokingly. "W-what?!" Glitchtrap said confused and a little bit shocked. Vanny laughed. "Your thinking so much of him you'd think you have a crush on him!". Glitchtrap blushed out of embarrassment. "Is the little itty bunny embarrassed?" Vanny said Jokingly. "Vanny shut the fuck up!" Glitchtrap said pissed, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "I'm just joking, chill." Vanny says, backing off. "Your so annoying, you know that?" Glitchtrap said, sitting down. "Yeah, yeah. You told we a million times. I get it!" Vanny says starting to get a little annoyed. "You don't know what it feels for your pray to get murdered by someone else!" Glitchtrap says staring at Vanny. "Oh I well know how it feels, you steel my pray all the time!". Vanny says getting a little agitated. Glitchtrap rolls his eyes. "Can we just stop fighting and try to figure out where this guy is? I need to kill him!" Glitchtrap says while looking down. "Wait.. actually. We can use William, he can go on killing sprees with us, and help us with dead bodies." Vanny says smirking. "...Well, your not wrong." Glitchtrap says a little startled. "And you wanted to kill him. Also, when he's a part of us you can tell him about your "feelings"" Vanny said Jokingly."Oh shut up Vanny." Glitchtrap getting more annoyed and agitated by the second. "C'mon boss stop being such a baby!" Vanny says rolling her eyes at Glitchtrap. "Your being the child here, Vanny. Anyways. Lets go on a killing spree together, I need to take my anger out on something." Glitchtrap said leaning into his chair. "Okay then Boss, lets go then." Vanny said less annoyed. Glitchtrap got out of his chair and and stood up. Took his knife and walked away with Vanny.