Chapter 3 - Peter

Peter woke up to sound of the morning bell. Ding! The bell was struck again and again. Dong! Peter rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. All the kids were already outside, happily playing, he noticed. At that point Peter flung himself on his bed again, looking at the clock beside him.

Wow, he had slept late! It was already 11:15, almost time for lunchtime! Peter did not really want to get out of bed, so he tried to sleep again and pulled the covers over him trying ti block out the sunshine. He didn't quite understand why he wasn't allowed to be like the other kids.

Sure, he was a prince, but he still did not understand why his father had probhited him from going outside with anybody. What harm could it do? Inside his heart he longed to be free in the wilderness, or make friends with the kids outside.

'Peter, it's time to wake up now!" yelled a voice from outside his door. Peter didn't budge and just groaned. "Peter, I know you're awake! Now get out of bed! What do you have to lock this blasted door!?" the voice yelled again, this time louder.

"Fine, Ms. Lohn!" Peter yelled, opening the door. He then trudged out of his room and into the dining room down 2 flights of stairs inside the giant castle.

Peter had never liked Ms. Lohn, she was just so irritating and hard to deal with! She was supposed to be the house's maid, but for some reason, Peter didn't like her. He didn't even know why his dad hired her in the first place!

The castle was filled with many peculiar pictures and furniture. For one thing, there was one painting of a man wearing tattered clothes with creepy white eyes on top of many black figures. Peter had shivered ever time he looked at that painting, and shuffled past it as quick as possible.

Then, on the other hand, was the amazing blue chandelier, made out of blue, polished and shiny diamonds, the most rare material in all of Minecraftia! Peter had once spent hours admiring its beauty, and its mysteries. This chandilier had been around as long as the city, and it was rumored that Notch had created it himself!

There were many secrets to the chandelier, as anything Notch created had. While gazing at the wonderful lights Peter had seen a tiny hole, big enough for a stick to go through it at the very top of the chandelier. He had seen it only once in that position becuase the next day he had looked at it the hole had moved somehow. He saw the hole alright, but it had teleported to another light.

Peter didn't pay much attention to the chandelier that day, he merely took a glanced and continued on his journey to the dining room. When he had finally reached the dining table he was his father and his mother already sitting at the table as if they were waiting for him.

This was very peculiar, they usually never "had the time" to spend time with Peter, so he was often very lonely. Peter was very nervous and obviously showed it when he sat down at the table becuase his father immediately said, "Son, it's nothing, don't worry." That made Peter worry even more as he began to eat the

corn on his plate.

King Rolfe took a deep breath and both parents began to smile. "Your mother and I have some very good news for you." he announced.

Well, that's something you don't hear everyday... Peter thought. First his parents actually spend time to him and then they are teling him some good news? Peter thought that even one of those things would be impossible.

"We have decided to give you weaponary training." King Rolfe said, as Peter's mother, Queen Brianna nodded worriedly.

Peter's jawed jropped all the way to floor. He just wasn't sure he had heard it correctly. "Excuse me?" he asked, thinking surely his parents must have said something else.