"Are Marinette and ladybug the same person?!"

It was a rainy day in Paris, as always I sat at the dining table waiting for my father to come and eat dinner with me. I heard the door open, I got exited.

Maybe my father actually came to dinner for once. I was wrong it was only Nathalie, my father's secretary.

"I'm sorry Adrien but your father is too busy to come to dinner again" Nathalie said comforting.

Now you know who I am, I'm Adrien Agreste son of Gabriel Agreste the famous fashion designer. I sighed as I started to eat the rest of my food.

"And don't forget to practice your piano." Nathalie said while she walked away.

I finish my food and go back to my room. As I get to my room I suddenly see ladybug flying out of my window, she left a gift .

"Plagg do you see this?"Plagg is my kwami, the thing that turns me into cat noir when someone gets akumatised."Ladybug left me a card!" I gasped  exited. When I read the card she left it was signed Marinette. "Marinette? Why would Ladybug leave me a card that's from Marinette?"

I heard Plagg whispering to himself: "Not because they're the same person" I screamed of happiness. "I can't believe Ladybug and Marinette is the same person!" "Plagg is it true? Are Marinette and Ladybug the same person?" "Yeah" Plagg said nervously.

I ran out of the house so fast only to get to Marinette in time, the only problem is where she is. She's probably with Alya and her other friends. First I checked the school yard, there she was, the love of my life.

I ran as fast as I could to Marinette and hugged her. She looked shocked. "Wait what?" "You did it, Marinette you did it!" Alya said. "Yeah hehe" Marinette said nervously.